Here come the ladies!

Coaster

Nanny Pam said:
I'm not a fan of Jeff Gordon, but when he bumped out MK I jumped out of my chair, cheering him on!

I became a Gordon fan just because everybody hated him for beating Earnhardt. Earnhardt started calling him "Wonder Boy" because he was getting whooped by him. Those are the real cry babys.
As for the chick, I hope she wins and stirs things up some. :elaine:

BlackedouttC

Stu Gotti™
I actually was never a fan of NASCAR at all when I was a little younger.. now that I'm in the whole racing scene I find it a little more interesting. For the sake of my ex, I started watching it, and I really only knew a few drivers... Gordon, Terry and Bobby Labonte.. My father and step-mother would watch it back when I was living at home, and I would root on Gordon cause they hated him, and they liked Terry and Bobby.. good times..

Danica would surely make it more interesting.. I love watching her race the Indy cars.. nothing like a fast moving vehicle, driven by a fine specimen of a woman.. LOL..

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
donbarzini said:
Even a blind squirrel fnds an acorn once in awhile. :elaine:

Won more races than ANY active drivers..
Won more championships than ANY active drivers..
Probably has more money winnings than God..
What more could he ask for...?
AND he did it running against Earnhardt, Elliott, Waltrip, and many more big names....74 wins baby.... :razz:

Who is your favorite and what is his stats?

As far as Danica running NASCAR....I see where it was said: ""Strength-wise, it's probably easier to drive one of these because they have power steering, where we (in the IRL) don't right now," he said.

Don't those IRL cars drive themselves? :lmao: :lmao:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Dupontster said:
Won more races than ANY active drivers..
Won more championships than ANY active drivers..
Probably has more money winnings than God..
What more could he ask for...?
AND he did it running against Earnhardt, Elliott, Waltrip, and many more big names....74 wins baby.... :razz:

Who is your favorite and what is his stats?

As far as Danica running NASCAR....I see where it was said: ""Strength-wise, it's probably easier to drive one of these because they have power steering, where we (in the IRL) don't right now," he said.

Don't those IRL cars drive themselves? :lmao: :lmao:
Kasey Kahne ( 3 years in):

26 y/o
90 Races
5 Wins
24 Top 5's
32 Top 10's
10 Poles
Earnings $13,925,118

Jeff Gordon ( first 3 years)
22 in year 3
62 Races
2 Wins
7 Top 5's
14 Top 10's
1 Pole

:whip: :howdy:

Last edited:

Somdmommy

BlackedouttC said:
But isn't Kahne a homosexual? :popcorn:
Umm No I dont think he is..

Mother in laws, bosses wife is their PR rep.

I think we would have heard about that.

And if he was, why would it matter...if the boy can drive, the boy can drive. I could give 2 sh!ts if he was gay.

Didnt see me call Jeff gay now did you? :howdy:

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Somdmommy said:
Kasey Kahne ( 3 years in):

26 y/o
90 Races
5 Wins
24 Top 5's
32 Top 10's
10 Poles
Earnings $13,925,118

Jeff Gordon ( first 3 years)
22 in year 3
62 Races
2 Wins
7 Top 5's
14 Top 10's
1 Pole

:whip: :howdy:

Nice research Mommy... :flowers: BUT technically Jeffy only ran 1 race in 92...So you need to figure 93, 94, 95 as his first 3 years where he got 7 wins in 95 bringing his total to 9 wins in the first 3 years...He ran the last race of 92...So that would be 9 wins in 93 races...Casey only has 5 in 90 races... :huggy: I still luv ya though...I confused :drama: Casey is an OK kid though... :lmao:

Somdmommy

Dupontster said:
Nice research Mommy... :flowers: BUT technically Jeffy only ran 1 race in 92...So you need to figure 93, 94, 95 as his first 3 years where he got 7 wins in 95 bringing his total to 9 wins in the first 3 years...He ran the last race of 92...So that would be 9 wins in 93 races...Casey only has 5 in 90 races... :huggy: I still luv ya though...I confused :drama: Casey is an OK kid though... :lmao:
Good call on that 1 race his first year...........we will see how Kasey does in the next few years

Jeff didnt get good till 96'-98' with 33 Wins.

So lets wait and see how Kasey's 5th year goes! :cheers:

:huggy:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I know, I know, We'll get together in 11 years and compare stats then.... :lmao: We'll take the Jeffy years 93 to 06 and the Casey years 04 to 17 and compare...Just PM me in about 11 years and we'll talk about it.. :lmao:

Somdmommy

Dupontster said:
I know, I know, We'll get together in 11 years and compare stats then.... :lmao: We'll take the Jeffy years 93 to 06 and the Casey years 04 to 17 and compare...Just PM me in about 11 years and we'll talk about it.. :lmao:
:yay: Your On

:popcorn:

Talk to you in 11 years...I'll bump this thread if its still around!:lmao: