Viva Las Vegas!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
What are good hotels to stay at in Las Vegas? Preferably something kid friendly, so anything with a pool would be great. Maybe something on the strip. Also, what area attractions are a must? Anything to avoid? Timeframe will be September-November so it should still be warm.

Coaster

Price range? That's a big one in Vegas.
Last time, I stayed at the Monte Carlo, cool, but pricey. And I mean pah-riiiiiiiiicey.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Coaster said:
Price range? That's a big one in Vegas.
Last time, I stayed at the Monte Carlo, cool, but pricey. And I mean pah-riiiiiiiiicey.
Don't really have a price range, but if I can stay under $5K for our entire trip, I'd say we done good! :lol:

Elle

Happy Camper!
This place looks like a lot of fun

And as a bonus: The Chapel of the Fountain, our full-service wedding chapel, offers wedding packages to fit any budget. Your Las Vegas wedding will be a stress-free event with our professionals handling all the details. Make your stay at our Las Vegas hotel one to remember and renew your vows during your trip.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That place looks fun! Ott & I and my brother and s-i-l are planning to go next May - June. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversaries. I like the renewing vows idea.

Coaster

Chasey_Lane said:
Yes, and possibly a few more. I'm only worried about us 4 at the moment. :biggrin:

$1600 for the Southwest flight
$350 for 3 nights at the Excalibur (great pool, fun for the children, I stayed there once, really clean)

Just a start, probably better deals and such, but ballpark idea, there it is.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Chasey_Lane said:
Oooh, I forgot about that place! I hear its a blast!!
If you go there, I need a full review. We've been thinking about Vegas as our 2008 vacation so I've been looking at places that will accomodate T.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Coaster said:
$1600 for the Southwest flight
$350 for 3 nights at the Excalibur (great pool, fun for the children, I stayed there once, really clean)

Just a start, probably better deals and such, but ballpark idea, there it is.
Not bad at all! Thanks for checking.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Elle said:
This place looks like a lot of fun

And as a bonus: The Chapel of the Fountain, our full-service wedding chapel, offers wedding packages to fit any budget. Your Las Vegas wedding will be a stress-free event with our professionals handling all the details. Make your stay at our Las Vegas hotel one to remember and renew your vows during your trip.
Circus Circus is one of the older hotels, way down at the very end of the strip. It is too far away from everything and the kids run around everywhere!! :jameo: :jameo: I stayed at Treasure Island in May when my niece got married, it was one of the newer hotels and very kid-friendly.

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
harleygirl said:
Circus Circus is one of the older hotels, way down at the very end of the strip. It is too far away from everything and the kids run around everywhere!! :jameo: :jameo: I stayed at Treasure Island in May when my niece got married, it was one of the newer hotels and very kid-friendly.
:yay:
I stayed there is May too. It's very nice...free show at night, nice pool, you really never have to leave the hotel.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Excalibur was nice and I liked the Stratosphere as well, but it's allllllllllllllllllllll the way at the end of the strip (not good to try to walk there when you're drunk).