pet space

jackoholic

T.O.-less and happy!
Why is it that everywhere I go in my house the cat and dog have to be less than one foot away from me. cat is on computer desk and dog is at my feet. Now if I get up to go sit on the couch, both will follow. Can't I get a little space around here!

Is this like this for the rest of you pet owners?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
jackoholic said:
Why is it that everywhere I go in my house the cat and dog have to be less than one foot away from me. cat is on computer desk and dog is at my feet. Now if I get up to go sit on the couch, both will follow. Can't I get a little space around here!

My boxers have to be touching me most of the time. If I sit on the sofa, they are right there. Now, they are all within a foot of me.

:huggy: You are definitely not alone in that aspect of wonderful pet ownership. Our two dogs are laying right at our feet, we are currently missing the two cats, but they will come soon and one will lay with the hubby and the other will lay on my lap. And heaven forbid you go to the bathroom unattended. In the old house, the dogs would try to come in (a 70 lb rottie mix and a 70 lb dobie) and that's usually after the cats beat them in. Now just both cats have to "help" as the dogs aren't allowed up into the bedroom area. :yay:

jackoholic

T.O.-less and happy!
right now

Attachments

• computer cat.jpg
    computer cat.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 129
  • dumb ass.JPG
    dumb ass.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 168

jackoholic

T.O.-less and happy!
teverheart2002 said:
:huggy: You are definitely not alone in that aspect of wonderful pet ownership. Our two dogs are laying right at our feet, we are currently missing the two cats, but they will come soon and one will lay with the hubby and the other will lay on my lap. And heaven forbid you go to the bathroom unattended. In the old house, the dogs would try to come in (a 70 lb rottie mix and a 70 lb dobie) and that's usually after the cats beat them in. Now just both cats have to "help" as the dogs aren't allowed up into the bedroom area. :yay:
god for bid you should start petting one of them, the other hops right on you for some loving too.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
jackoholic said:

Our two cats run the house. They're usually around when you want it the least, begging for attention. Our oldest one even has a way of scratching at the closet door in the bedroom when he feels it's time to get out of bed in the morning.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jackoholic said:
Yep. Baby kitty, mostly. When I get up, he tries to anticipate which way I'm going so he doesn't get left behind. And yes, he follows me in the bathroom. :lol:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit

[/QUOTE]

We've got 5 dogs that are invisibly attached to me! Two shepherds and 3 mini aussies!! I can't count the number of times I've turned around quickly while walking to do something else and nearly broken my neck falling over them! Maybe they've got an insurance policy out on me?

BrassieChic

And it never gets any better! Honestly I probably wouldn't have it any other way except for when I'm in the bathroom, I'd really prefer a little privacy please! :howdy:

Toxick

Splat
jackoholic said:

My house is infested with a cat.

The cat is currently smack in the middle of my bed - however, I've come and gone from this room many times, over the past few hours, and the cat hasn't moved. Maybe I should :poke: and make sure it's still alive.

Yeah - alive.. just lazy.

The only time the cat won't leave me alone is when I'm trying to pee. For some reason the cat loves to do a Figure-8 around my feet when I'm trying to relieve myself. It drives me nuts.

He's going to get a wet surprise one day.

Lilypad

HorseLady said:

We've got 5 dogs that are invisibly attached to me! Two shepherds and 3 mini aussies!! I can't count the number of times I've turned around quickly while walking to do something else and nearly broken my neck falling over them! Maybe they've got an insurance policy out on me?

I had to learn the hard way-don't stop short on Sheperds!
Yeowwwwwwwww what a pointy, cold nose! :yikes: