Professional Makeover

R

residentofcre

Does anyone know where I can get a professional makeover and get rid of the "frumpy housewife" look?

Now I have to admit... I am happy with me... but someone suggested it and I thought I'd ask for more information....

oldman

Lobster Land
Becky, you look good as is. I would suggest a smile (on you site) would be better unless you don't have any teeth. You certainly aren't an old frump so why attempt a change.

Geek

Becky, you are cute. Your style does look like is leaning towards the 80's. Get updated while you are still young enough to care. We are all getting older and weird looking. Grab youth by the ass and spank it!

R

residentofcre

crabcake said:
:offtopic: Why does it say your name is "Gary" under your picture on your site? :confused:

It's an error... I'll fix it tonight... Gary is my husband and personal treasurer so I must have been editing the authorization line and got bumped to the wrong line...

I hate it when my laptop gets ahead of me... :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
residentofcre said:
Does anyone know where I can get a professional makeover and get rid of the "frumpy housewife" look?

Now I have to admit... I am happy with me... but someone suggested it and I thought I'd ask for more information....

Go goth!! You'll love it!

:dude:

K

Kain99

I think a professional upgrade is a smashing idea! Locally, try Hair It Is. Tell them what you are hoping for and they can hook you right up!

Nanny Pam

I think she needs some wine colored lipstick and some (a little) eye makeup.
She is pretty now, but the lipstick would definately brighten her face.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nanny Pam said:
I think she needs some wine colored lipstick and some (a little) eye makeup.
She is pretty now, but the lipstick would definately brighten her face.

She is pretty. She needs a new hairdo though. It would make all the difference. The shoulder pads have to go as well. :yay: It wouldn't take much.