hair cut

just.me

I have gotten the urge so am thinking of going to get my hair chopped off - tonight! I want to stay in the Lexington Park/California area.........any suggestions as to who to go to? TIA!

Jameo

What?!
Geek said:
Hair It Is.

:yeahthat: But call and make an appointment. I had the same urge to cut ALL my hair off last week and tried the walkin thing, didn't happen. Had to make an appointment for the next day. By then I had decided to keep my hair long :lmao:

just.me

ServiceGuy said:
If ya just want it "Chopped off" I am free after work tonight :whistle:

Hey, I did it myself last time. From mid-back to chin length. I asked my boyfriend to help me chop it tonight. But he is a big chicken.

just.me said:
Hey, I did it myself last time. From mid-back to chin length. I asked my boyfriend to help me chop it tonight. But he is a big chicken.
A big ole ####-a-doodle-doo, huh...:bubble:

Coaster

just.me said:
does he have large talons?

cdsulhoff

just.me said:
I have gotten the urge so am thinking of going to get my hair chopped off - tonight! I want to stay in the Lexington Park/California area.........any suggestions as to who to go to? TIA!

I am in need of a haircut myself. My hair is down to my butt and is becoming a pain in the Butt to deal with. However I am waiting until I go back to the Red Door Spa to get it cut. I trust them with scissors there. LOL