Washington Photo Safari

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ylexot said:
http://www.washingtonphotosafari.com/

I wonder if we could get enough people to get a group discount...
OH man, I meant to tell you about a guy I rode up to VT with. Have to get you on the "other" forum to meet him.

He has been in the presidential press corp (Photographer) for the last 4 Presidents. REALLY knows his stuff, and a GREAT guy. We had a blast hanging out in the same camp, and he took some awesome pictures. My beer cooler being one of them.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
mv_princess said:
I'll go, as long as no one laughs at my camera!

I promise not to laugh. I'm still trying to figure out which end of my camera to look into! :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Lugnut said:
I promise not to laugh. I'm still trying to figure out which end of my camera to look into! :lmao:
hahahaha ok well I know which one to look at.......but it's nothing fancy.....

ylexot

Super Genius
itsbob said:
OH man, I meant to tell you about a guy I rode up to VT with. Have to get you on the "other" forum to meet him.

He has been in the presidential press corp (Photographer) for the last 4 Presidents. REALLY knows his stuff, and a GREAT guy. We had a blast hanging out in the same camp, and he took some awesome pictures. My beer cooler being one of them.
Cool...maybe he can get me in to meet W :biggrin:

Claff

I like the idea of some guidance while finding the best things to shoot and how to shoot them, but not for $60 or $70. I'll wing it on my own without the expert looking over my shoulder.

Besides that's the beauty of digital photography: shoot till you run out of memory and/or battery, one of those pics is bound to come out right.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
mv_princess said:
hahahaha ok well I know which one to look at.......but it's nothing fancy.....
Polaroid? :confused:

When I see things (classes, workshops, books, etc.) such as this I have to first wonder: what will this teach me that I don't already know? I have seen this site before, and it seems kind of tourist-oriented. :shrug:

I would be down with getting a group together for DC, though.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I'd love to get better tips with digital photography. My 30D has been sitting in the closet.

I'm stuck at work until the elections are over in November though. :jameo:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
vanbells said:
My 30D has been sitting in the closet.

I'm stuck at work until the elections are over in November though.
You should regularly use it to make sure the... sprockets don't... wear out. You could loan it to me and I will babysit it for you. :biggrin: