Buckmasters gone?

citysherry

I Need a Beer
There was a huge backup on Rt4 late this morning, I think an accident but not sure - so I went the back way through North Beach and noticed that Buckmasters was gone. Was it sold for legal defense funds?

citysherry said:
There was a huge backup on Rt4 late this morning, I think an accident but not sure - so I went the back way through North Beach and noticed that Buckmasters was gone. Was it sold for legal defense funds?

Hey greyhound, is this thread about us? :jameo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
citysherry said:

Don't think it was sold. Not sure the guy really owned the place. From what his nephew told us, since his uncle was in jail, it was gonna be torn down. I suspect Donovan wanted the space.

TBone

cattitude said:
Don't think it was sold. Not sure the guy really owned the place. From what his nephew told us, since his uncle was in jail, it was gonna be torn down. I suspect Donovan wanted the space.

Buckmasters still has the same owner. However, they have moved on the outside of Traders and is now called Lucky Bucks. They've got the best crabs and service.