Chop House in Lusby

R

remaxrealtor

R and I are thinking about trying it tonight, the new one behind the Lusby post office. Any feedback on it?

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
remaxrealtor said:
R and I are thinking about trying it tonight, the new one behind the Lusby post office. Any feedback on it?
We ate there about a month ago. The service was awful & the veggis & potato were way undercooked (raw) but the steak was awsome. :shrug:

R

remaxrealtor

Ecphora said:
We ate there about a month ago. The service was awful & the veggis & potato were way undercooked (raw) but the steak was awsome. :shrug:
Thanks for the info. I'll let you know how it goes! :howdy:

josmom

Hubby and I ate there a few months ago, and we absolutely loved it. Veggi's were gross but the steak and crab are to die for. Hope you liked!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Jake and Al's

C_Jo and I had dinner at the Chop House Saturday evening with 15 of our closest friends and everyone loved it! :thewave: We had the seafood skins appetizer and I had steak and cake for dinner and 8 glasses of Solomons Island White Merlot. Mmmmmmmm...deeeeeeeeelicious! :yay: :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
R and I enjoyed it as well tho I had to send my steak back when I found it wasn't done enough. You had me giggling like a fool at you after your 4th glass...:lol:
:eyebrow:

Ponytail

I've been there twice and I give it two thumbs up on both trips for service and food. Definitely recommend it.