Sweetspot

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
What? You don't want to smell like this?

"Citrus Galbanum: Lighthearted with a sexy side. Pink grapefruit and tangerine oils are naturally antibacterial and smell refreshing, not fruity. Made more mysterious with galbanum, used (and used and used) for centuries as an aphrodisiac. (thank us later). ":diva:

morganj614

SEABREEZE 1957 said:

"Citrus Galbanum: Lighthearted with a sexy side. Pink grapefruit and tangerine oils are naturally antibacterial and smell refreshing, not fruity. Made more mysterious with galbanum, used (and used and used) for centuries as an aphrodisiac. (thank us later). ":diva:

:nono: You never want to wash away that good bacteria. You'll be baking bread if you do :lol: Mysterious? :roflmao:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
morganj614 said:
:nono: You never want to wash away that good bacteria. You'll be baking bread if you do :lol: Mysterious? :roflmao:

You are correct, so I've heard. Something about this product just smells fishy. :barf:

W

Wenchy

SEABREEZE 1957 said:

:lmao: