Looking for a good paint shop or private painter...

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I need my front bumper reshot. Want the bumper feathered and repainted. Any good shop recommendations or quality home sprayers info would be appreciated. Want to keep the car in St Mary's county. Click on my Sig Links to see the front bumper I want reshot then clear coated...

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
chernmax said:
I need my front bumper reshot. Want the bumper feathered and repainted. Any good shop recommendations or quality home sprayers info would be appreciated. Want to keep the car in St Mary's county. Click on my Sig Links to see the front bumper I want reshot then clear coated...

PJ's Autobody 301-994-3233

mAlice

professional daydreamer
C, I've used Coach Craft in L-town before. I like them, and have an appt for them to do work again. I think you should go in and talk to them. I know they've sprayed some of the classics around here.

BlackedouttC

Stu Gotti™
I'm probally going to need one soon too.. I'm bout to boost the tC probally in the next few months, and I will be adding a new look also :whistle:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
chernmax said:
Is your car red or is it more of a burgundy/maroon? I think I've seen you at Park Hall Elementary before.

chernmax

Chasey_Lane said:
Is your car red or is it more of a burgundy/maroon? I think I've seen you at Park Hall Elementary before.

It's called Red Opulence which = Strawberry

Yes I use to sometimes drop-off and pick-up my daughter, she however graduated in June and starts Spring Ridge this month...

chernmax

Thanks for all the input, I went with PJ's, visited their shop, saw their work and dropped off 2 engine covers for paint. If they do a great job, they get my bumper work next... :yay:

Floyd2004

-Void-
chernmax said:
Thanks for all the input, I went with PJ's, visited their shop, saw their work and dropped off 2 engine covers for paint. If they do a great job, they get my bumper work next... :yay:

Did he show you the 350Z? Thats Toms car, its been there for the better part of 9 months...

PJ is a nice guy and he will do great work though ;)

01mds10

pjs fixed my truck when someone backed into it. lookedbrand new. i was very pleased!! then 2 months later i sanded the paint down and primered the whole truck.