Help! Kids hair cuts...

StarCat

Does anyone have any pictures of kids haircuts? I need something short but not boyish, preferrably without bangs.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Most salons have picture books for all ages. You shouldn't have a problem finding the perfect cut for your childs hair. :yay:

StarCat

Chasey_Lane said:
Most salons have picture books for all ages. You shouldn't have a problem finding the perfect cut for your childs hair. :yay:
We went to Cartoon Cuts and they had drawings of kids with haircuts :ohwell:

Tina2001aniT

StarCat said:

I dunno....I just got my kiddo's hair cut short....she cried for 2 days and now she LOVES it :lol:

It is longer in the front and shorter in the back....to where you can put gel in the back and it gets kinda spikey....she like to leave it down in the back though....

StarCat

Tina2001aniT said:
I dunno....I just got my kiddo's hair cut short....she cried for 2 days and now she LOVES it :lol:

It is longer in the front and shorter in the back....to where you can put gel in the back and it gets kinda spikey....she like to leave it down in the back though....
I know what you mean. My daughter had long hair, but it parts itself on the side in the front and its ALWAYS in her face. On top of that, shes constantly getting gunk in it and then yelling when I try to brush it. She wont keep barrettes or ponytails in her hair. I've gotta do something, its driving me crazy :jameo: