Missing a lizard?

I was just heading out on Shady Mile Dr in California and had a Chinese Water Dragon run across the road in front of me! Kinda not what I was expecting. He went into the large field along 235. I tried to find him, but no luck. He was last seen heading toward the power pole in the middle of the field.

M

Mousebaby

desertrat said:
I was just heading out on Shady Mile Dr in California and had a Chinese Water Dragon run across the road in front of me! Kinda not what I was expecting. He went into the large field along 235. I tried to find him, but no luck. He was last seen heading toward the power pole in the middle of the field.

Nope not mine, my baby is in her pool soakin up some rays!!! Thanks for the heads up though! :howdy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
desertrat said:

First it was Great Blue Heron....now it's Chinese Water Dragons....what next a pink Elephants?

Remind me when I get back, to come over and get some of those drugs you're on, K? :biggrin:

onebdzee said:
First it was Great Blue Heron....now it's Chinese Water Dragons....what next a pink Elephants?

Remind me when I get back, to come over and get some of those drugs you're on, K? :biggrin:
I know. I almost canceled my trip to the liquor store. :lmao: Almost...hic!

onebdzee

off the shelf
desertrat said:
I know. I almost canceled my trip to the liquor store. :lmao: Almost...hic!

*hic*

Good thing you didn't do that

*hic*

Just got back from a 80 mile ride :yay:

*hic*

I hope I sober up before I have to drive to the airport :biggrin:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
onebdzee said:

Several Pink Elephants have been reported from individuals
heading north on Rt 2 after leaving the Tiki Bar.

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
FireBrand said:
Several Pink Elephants have been reported from individuls
elefant.gif

onebdzee

off the shelf
FireBrand said:
Several Pink Elephants have been reported from individuls

Must be different when you head the other way across the bridge....'cause I usually see orange and green Zebra :jameo: