Ideas for quickie Labor Day vacation

mdgirlie

Ok everyone, turn your lightbulbs on for me if you can. Does anyone know of a good place to vacate for Labor Day besides OC or Virginia Beach that's within 4 hours driving distance from Lexington Park? Looking to just have a little bit of fun from Sept. 2 - 4. We don't get vacation time often and I would hate to pass on our opportunity to get away for a spit of time.

mdgirlie said:
Ok everyone, turn your lightbulbs on for me if you can. Does anyone know of a good place to vacate for Labor Day besides OC or Virginia Beach that's within 4 hours driving distance from Lexington Park? Looking to just have a little bit of fun from Sept. 2 - 4. We don't get vacation time often and I would hate to pass on our opportunity to get away for a spit of time.
Luray Caverns

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You might want to plan holiday weekend getaways a little further in advance next time around. :flowers:

Agee

Do the Maryland Renn Festival, spend some time in Annapolis. Travel over to the eastern shore, visit Easton, Oxford, Cambridge. Plenty of B&B's, great restaurants, shops and history.

mdgirlie

kom526 said:
You might want to plan holiday weekend getaways a little further in advance next time around. :flowers:

Hey...I tried. The significant other's boss JUST decided to give him Labor Day off. :jameo:

mdgirlie

Airgasm said:
Do the Maryland Renn Festival, spend some time in Annapolis. Travel over to the eastern shore, visit Easton, Oxford, Cambridge. Plenty of B&B's, great restaurants, shops and history.

I was told that the Renn festival was pretty cool. I think that we just want to drive to one place, and then stay for a couple of days in the same area. Ideally, the location would have plenty of things to do or nice leisure places.

Agee

mdgirlie said:
Hey...I tried. The significant other's boss JUST decided to give him Labor Day off. :jameo:

Some of the most enjoyable trips are ones that are done at the "spur of the moment". Pack your stuff, and zoom, zoom, zoom :yay:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Check out Low water bridge campground and downriver canoe co. in Bentonville VA. Out near skyline and Luray caverns. You can take a canoe trip down the river :yay: It's a blast

mdgirlie

Magnum said:
Check out Low water bridge campground and downriver canoe co. in Bentonville VA. Out near skyline and Luray caverns. You can take a canoe trip down the river :yay: It's a blast

Thanks Magnum. Luray caverns is top on my list for now.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Airgasm said:

That's a great idea, I think I'll borrow it, okay? :howdy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Magnum said:
I've been there many, many times and have ALWAYS have had a blast. The year the cow fell off of the cliff right near the railroad trestle was a very memorable trip. :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Airgasm said:
Absolutely :smoochy:

:MileHighClub:

There ain't NO way your 7 foot ass and some naughty girl are going to fit in an airplane lavatory for the purposes of joining the mile high club! Me thinks the two of you will have to keep the door open and treat the other passengers to a "now you see me now you don't" kind of show! :lmao:

Agee

Lugnut said:
There ain't NO way your 7 foot ass and some naughty girl are going to fit in an airplane lavatory for the purposes of joining the mile high club! Me thinks the two of you will have to keep the door open and treat the other passengers to a "now you see me now you don't" kind of show! :lmao:

:lmao:

My "7 foot ass" barely fits in the lavatory alone! Me thinks staying in the seats and a request for a couple of blankets would do the trick :yay: