So how

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
do you tell a friend that their eating habits are disgusting and they shouldn't talk with food in their mouth or you're gonna puke next time you do lunch with them or you just won't do lunch with them because it's gross?

BS Gal said:
do you tell a friend that their eating habits are disgusting and they shouldn't talk with food in their mouth or you're gonna puke next time you do lunch with them or you just won't do lunch with them because it's gross?

I just told CMC how it was and she took it pretty well. She still isn't 100% better, but we're working on the "spitting food when she talks" part now.

:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Easy. It's all in the tone of voice.

"HELLO!!! Is this see food night???"

Is this a male or a female?

onebdzee

off the shelf
BS Gal said:

I didn't even eat at our "super secret lesbian biker lunch thingy" :shrug:

oh wait....it must of been the ice in the cappucino....next time, if there is ever a next time, I won't talk thru the entire meal....I promise

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
I didn't even eat at our "super secret lesbian biker lunch thingy" :shrug:

oh wait....it must of been the ice in the cappucino....next time, if there is ever a next time, I won't talk thru the entire meal....I promise
:huggy: It wasn't you. :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
Easy. It's all in the tone of voice.

"HELLO!!! Is this see food night???"

Is this a male or a female?
It's really gross. I just don't know how to approach it. She takes a bite and then starts talking and it really bothers me. It grosses me out.

Geek

BS Gal said:

With your mouth full :shrug:

Pandora

BS Gal said:

It was a rushed lunch and I was just trying to do two things at once. I'm sorry. :huggy:

I hope you'll have lunch with me again sometime. :flowers:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pandora said:
It was a rushed lunch and I was just trying to do two things at once. I'm sorry. :huggy:

I hope you'll have lunch with me again sometime. :flowers:
Well, it was pretty gross. When ARE we gonna hook up for lunch? You, me, 1bdz, Harley Girl, and Fanceybelle?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
I went and got my 1000 mile service today........150 miles late. :whistle:
I put the 500 mile mark on my bike today. Actually 610 miles and I'm gonna go look at a 650 V-star tomorrow. My bike is slowwwwwwww.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
I went and got my 1000 mile service today........150 miles late. :whistle:

I guess that means that some of us are a little busier than others of us....doesn't it?

BTW....I really don't like you anymore :razz:

j/k :kiss: