Jeep Owners - Paragon Trip Anyone?

CombatVet13

Looking to go up to Paragon Adventure Park sometime in September either for a Sunday trip or a 2 day trip (Sunday & Monday)

Due to my rough work schedule I only get 1 week day and Sundays off. I don't mind going up for either a Sunday or going up Sunday and calling in sick on Monday. I have another buddy with a Unlimited Rubicon who will be going also so we need a few more.

Park rules indicate you need a group of at least 4.

Anyone interested in meeting and going up north can e-mail me at TotalEclipse1329@aol.com and we can work out the details.

Thanks

Ponytail

CombatVet13 said:
Looking to go up to Paragon Adventure Park sometime in September either for a Sunday trip or a 2 day trip (Sunday & Monday)

Due to my rough work schedule I only get 1 week day and Sundays off. I don't mind going up for either a Sunday or going up Sunday and calling in sick on Monday. I have another buddy with a Unlimited Rubicon who will be going also so we need a few more.

Park rules indicate you need a group of at least 4.

Anyone interested in meeting and going up north can e-mail me at TotalEclipse1329@aol.com and we can work out the details.

Thanks

You don't have to have a group of your own. There's always plenty of folks to join in with once you get there. Just make sure you get there at least an hour before the scheduled departure times of the guided tours. That ensures you enough time to find either a guided trail ride, or a group for the undguided rides.

if you go to www.paragonap.com and join their forums, you can schedule to hook up with folks ahead of time.

Also check www.marylandcreepers.com forums to see if they have anyone interested or scheduled to go already.

I can tell you that this weekend is going to be SLAMMED up there. Check with Paragon to make sure that they aren't having club meets up there this weekend. You may not have a choice but to join in with a guided ride.

If you go, have fun. I'm jealous. :yay:

wv4x4

If you put up a date I might be able to go. I have a lifted Rubi LJ. Although I hate the drive way up there I havent been in awhile. Im going to this if your interested. Its in Gore, VA right outside of winchester. Much better time than Paragon. http://www.bigdogsoffroad.com/