Five Guys Coming to Prince Frederick

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OldHillcrestGuy said:
Saw in the help wanted ads that Five Guys opening in the fall in Prince Frederick.
Five Guys have slightly above average burgers
and I love the vinegar offering for the fries
but wayyyyyy overated and overpriced.

Or

are you talking about the Five Guys that did the dirty
deed in the Solomons 7-11 parking lot on Saturday ???

I belive they will be located in the shopping center on the corner of Stoakley Road. Nick's of Clinton ( named "of Prince Frederick" of course) will be there. There is supposed to be Italian Rest. there too. Also a WaWa is supposed to be built next to the Eckerd Drug.

bdh802

Bob
CableChick said:
I belive they will be located in the shopping center on the corner of Stoakley Road. Nick's of Clinton ( named "of Prince Frederick" of course) will be there. There is supposed to be Italian Rest. there too. Also a WaWa is supposed to be built next to the Eckerd Drug.

WaWa will be a welcome addition. Five Guys is OK. I guess it gives the area a little variety but it's a little over rated.

P.F. could use a decent Chinese restaurant. Not a buffet or low end store front where all the tiles on the floor are worn out and the rice is bright yellow. Last time I ate Chinese in Prince Frederick, I opened the fortune cookie and this is what I read.....

Attachments

• 0009.jpg
    0009.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 143

greyhound

CableChick said:
Don't get to excited about the Italian restuarant...It's the same one that is in Dunkirk.

bdh802

Bob
greyhound said:
Don't get to excited about the Italian restuarant...It's the same one that is in Dunkirk.

Is the one in Dinkirk any good? We went in there a few months back, got seated but were ignored for a while so we left. I hear it's good, but we weren't impressed with the service that day.

greyhound

bdh802 said:
Is the one in Dinkirk any good? We went in there a few months back, got seated but were ignored for a while so we left. I hear it's good, but we weren't impressed with the service that day.

Like I said, "Don't get excited".

CableChick said:
WaWa is supposed to be built next to the Eckerd Drug.

My husband will be elated. Being from Philly, he grew up eating their soft pretzels and he can't get enough of them.

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
My husband will be elated. Being from Philly, he grew up eating their soft pretzels and he can't get enough of them.

The first time I had ever heard of WaWa, Hubby and I were watching cops and two women were being arrested for prostitution, oneof them said, "We were just going to the WaWa to get cigarettes". I said WTH is a WaWa.

greyhound said:
The first time I had ever heard of WaWa, Hubby and I were watching cops and two women were being arrested for prostitution, oneof them said, "We were just going to the WaWa to get cigarettes". I said WTH is a WaWa.

Wawa's first food store was in PA. When I went to Philadelphia with hubby a few years ago, we stopped by one of the 'original' Wawa's. It was so tiny compared to the ones being built today. They didn't sell gas and the building itself was about the size of a 7-11. We had to go in to purchase pretzels. :lmao: