lex pk residential services

just bought a house in lex pk and am trying to find out which companies provide the servies such as trash, gas and quality of the cable. just talked to waste management and they want $23/month and pick it up twice a week and with no recycling:boo: , thats sounds absurd :burning: and is more than I pay here for trash, sewer and water combined, hopefully someone out there can direct me to a better company, and I noticed alot of people in my new subdivision (willow woods) have satellie, is cable that bad there..thanks in advance for any help:cheers:

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
I pay $70 every 3 months for Waste Mang. But the rest of the companey's have a limit on how many cans, that's why there cheaper, Waste Mang. doesn't. That's the only reason I have them. They have picked up everything that I have put out there. I know my neighbors have someone else and they don't pick up certin things. It all depends how much trash you us. We have 4 people in our house, so we go through alot of trash! And Christmas, wow, our hole end of the drive is filled.

M

Mousebaby

Yes Metrocrap is that bad! If you get anything get Directv! Thats all I can help with, we take our own trash once a week it's a heck of a lot cheaper, and we do the recycling. :yay:

BOP

you do realize you're replying to a 6-year old thread that some moron is bumping, don't you?

M

Mousebaby

Yes Metrocrap is that bad! If you get anything get Directv! Thats all I can help with, we take our own trash once a week it's a heck of a lot cheaper, and we do the recycling. :yay:

Ooopsy, nope didn't notice! :doh: