What is...

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
fleet pricing? Is that a percentage over the dealer's invoice or is that just another nifty way of getting you into the dealership so they can rake you over the coals?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
ememdee19 said:
fleet pricing? Is that a percentage over the dealer's invoice or is that just another nifty way of getting you into the dealership so they can rake you over the coals?

It's a lower price given to companies (sometimes individuals) for volume purchases. Usually for base models but not always.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Thanks!

May be worth taking a look at. I found a company that is offering fleet pricing to the military.

willie

ememdee19 said:
Thanks!

May be worth taking a look at. I found a company that is offering fleet pricing to the military.
It's just a cut off of MSRP, same as "employee pricing". True fleet buyers already know it is available so when the dealer advertises it, I'd be a bit skeptical. If you're ready to buy, price it out on Edmunds or KBB and request bids. You might be surprised at the offers.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
willie said:
It's just a cut off of MSRP, same as "employee pricing". True fleet buyers already know it is available so when the dealer advertises it, I'd be a bit skeptical. If you're ready to buy, price it out on Edmunds or KBB and request bids. You might be surprised at the offers.

This is the program I'm referring to. Should I still go the route you suggested?