Hair Stylist in Prince Frederick

CatMom

Can anyone recommend a good hair stylist in Prince Frederick or south of Prince Frederick? I had a great stylist for more than 10 years, but she left the area a few months ago. She recommended a stylist to me, whom I tried and liked, but now she left! Thanks for any suggestions you can give me.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Harmoni's Hair Salon
4905 Saint Leonard Rd
Saint Leonard, MD 20685
Phone: (410) 586-9767

Harmoni is great!

Scalped Salon has just moved to Prince Frederick. The owner, Margaret, used to do my hair when she was located in Upper Marlboro. I stopped going because the price was a little too high for me, but maybe her rates are better now that she's moved closer to home. :shrug: She is excellent!

http://www.scalpedsalonandspa.com/

snuzzy

cattitude said:
Harmoni's Hair Salon
4905 Saint Leonard Rd
Saint Leonard, MD 20685
Phone: (410) 586-9767

Harmoni is great!

:yeahthat:
Harmoni is expanding to a larger building, next to the post office in St. Leonard, not sure if she's moved into it yet or not. I've been going to her since she worked "in that other salon" in Solomon's. Glad she's so close now!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I have to warn you some of my friends went into the unique chic in leonardtown and OMG not a good turn out at all.

I had the worst experince there myself too.

Roxie04

unique chic in leonardtown is not a good place to go they are to busy in the bathroom smoking crack to cut hair sad but true.........