Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Well worth the $6 I spent on it. Well, well, well worth it if you have decently thick lashes and want something that absolutely doesn't clump. This stuff gets :yay: :yay: for the non-clumpiness and coverage. Some kind of new brush like nothing I've ever used. My lashes are covered and seperated like on the mascara commercials. I almost look like I have falsies on they look so good.

W

Wenchy

pixiegirl said:
Well worth the $6 I spent on it. Well, well, well worth it if you have decently thick lashes and want something that absolutely doesn't clump. This stuff gets :yay: :yay: for the non-clumpiness and coverage. Some kind of new brush like nothing I've ever used. My lashes are covered and seperated like on the mascara commercials. I almost look like I have falsies on they look so good.

Pics, Pix?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speaking of mascara, I got a free sample of Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara a few weeks ago and really like it. You know, for those of us with just medium-thick eyelashes. :moon:

Nanny Pam

When I was younger, I had thicker lashes. Now they are thin. Do you think it would give me some fullness?
Right now, I'm using the black & white one from Maybelline (can't think of the name) It works OK, but I'd like more fullness.

W

Wenchy

Nanny Pam said:
When I was younger, I had thicker lashes. Now they are thin. Do you think it would give me some fullness?
Right now, I'm using the black & white one from Maybelline (can't think of the name) It works OK, but I'd like more fullness.

My Maybelline Great Lash ( pink and green ) clumped on me this morning. I almost detached my cornea separating my lashes with my blunt edge tweezers.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
You know what I've noticed? Drugstore makeup has come a looong way in the last year or two.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
I've been using it for a while now. Pretty good stuff, I like it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nanny Pam said:
NP, I noticed in WalMart that Max Factor has a mascara with a similar (if not the same) brush. Lash Perfection, and it's supposed to provide volume and definition.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Tina2001aniT said:
I have been using that for a while now and LOVE it too.....

:yeahthat: I can't believe we all found something great before the all-powerful, all-mighty Pixinator. :jet:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Wenchy said:
My Maybelline Great Lash ( pink and green ) clumped on me this morning. I almost detached my cornea separating my lashes with my blunt edge tweezers.

:yeahthat: I tried that mascara since it was a few dollars cheaper and got the same result. Now I'm in LOVE with Loreal Panoramic Curl Mascara! Makes my lashes beautiful!!! :yay: