Kitty Pictures

F

Fallen

Everyone seems to be posting pics of their kitties lately so how about a thread just to show off our kitties? Hope there isnt one already.

First one is Dralienn

Second one is Seraphim (shes the mother of Dralienn)

Third one is Star (he is no longer with me, now he's my Guardian Angel)

Attachments

• Drali2.jpg
    Drali2.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Seraphim1.jpg
    Seraphim1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Star2.jpg
    Star2.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Fallen said:
Everyone seems to be posting pics of their kitties lately so how about a thread just to show off our kitties? Hope there isnt one already.

First one is Dralienn

I use to have a cat named Gizmo and one named Blessed. I really like cats but I am allergic. :bawl:

F

Fallen

LexiGirl75 said:
I use to have a cat named Gizmo and one named Blessed. I really like cats but I am allergic. :bawl:
They make pills for that. No one should be without a cat :huggy:

PrepH4U

Fallen said:

First one is Dralienn

I think I have seen pictures of these cats somewhere before, hmmm deja vu! :lmao:

F

Fallen

LexiGirl75 said:
That reminds me, does anyone have any Amish Friendship Bread kits circulating?
:lmao: I dont but I think its funny that necromancy bread reminded you of friendship bread.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Fallen said:
:lmao: I dont but I think its funny that necromancy bread reminded you of friendship bread.

When I read I barely digest hard words, so really all I got was "bread" :ohwell:

Only rememberance I have of necromancy without looking it up is that the bible and the pastor preaches against it. Has something to do with the cemetary or something right. :confused: