Too-thin models banned....

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
MADRID (AFP) - Excessively skinny fashion models will be barred from a major Madrid fashion show later this month for fear they could send the wrong message to young Spanish girls, local media reported.

Organizers said they wanted to "help ensure public opinion does not associate fashion, and fashion shows in particular, with an increase in anorexia, a disease which, along with bulimia, is considered ... as a mental and behavioural problem".

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060908/lf_afp/afplifestylefashion

rack'm

Jaded
Yea, I like thin women, but watching Ms. Anorexia and Ms Bulimia strutting along just makes me scratch my head.

So, when you take her to bed, do you put it in soft and listen to the bones pop as you get excited? :confused:

rack'm said:
Yea, I like thin women, but watching Ms. Anorexia and Ms Bulimia strutting along just makes me scratch my head.

So, when you take her to bed, do you put it in soft and listen to the bones pop as you get excited? :confused:

:nicolerichie:

F

Fallen

IMO too skinny looks just as bad as obese. When you can see bones on people, its just as gross as seeing 400 lbs of fat. :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
Too-thin models banned.... 09-12-2006 02:46 PM as if you would ever get lucky

It's ok Fallen, I got hit with the same whiner. :killingme

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Most stick skinny models are a turnoff, nothing sexy about a girl who qualifies for a FEMA food drop...

BRAVO Spain...