The Little Things...Do ya get mad or not?

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
I been dateing my g/f for 7 months. But must I let the little things go EVERY time. The little things to her are big things to me.

Instances; IN one day, she broke my windshiled to our truck she was hauling and has 23.00 left in her pocket and has bills still

GRRRRR urgh

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I wouldn't be mad if it was an accident that the windshield broke.

One day my husband was changing the oil in my car while I was in the backyard. He comes to find me with, "You're gonna be mad at me."

He tells me the hydrolic jack slipped under the car and the car fell and...there's a big dent in the door.:eek: I ask him, "How big?" He tells me it's huge and that he'll get it fixed.

So I go out front and take a lookie and much to my relief it wasn't like I had imagined. I was slighty upset, but he was so sorry that it was hard to be mad. I never did get it fixed.

We have a good laugh now everytime he says he's wants to change the oil. I ask him if it's going to be the $20 or the $200 job. :lol:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Well

I am kinda over it the windshiled that is. It's weird. I get upset...but I get over these things. BUT sometimes it gets so bad I am half tempted to send her packing...thats how bad the little things get sometimes

romance

One of the sinners
Ok Im the g/f so heres my side of it all. He gets upset over little things. The $23.00 well lets just say he wasn't listen to it all. My bills are paid. I have $23 left. He gets mad over things like I forget to ake the kids "panties" to the campground. I forget to pick up something at a store. I try to explain to him. We fight no more then anyone else. Relationships are not easy. They require work an sacrifices.

My opinion.....if it is something seriously bad, no dont let it go. If its something silly like breaking a windshield (tht I said I didnt think I could haul in a trunk of a car) then get over it.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
LOL

You weren't suppose to see this thread. Didn't know you knew your way round here yet lol. Well...so ppl don't think I am a total A double S.

I give her a quick hint on how to haul the windshield lol...she's just not smart bout these things.

romance

One of the sinners
No you may not be a total A$$ but you come close :lmao: Its not that I am a total idiot about hauling things but come on. How many people could haul a windshield in a trunk of a little Honda Civic over the rough roads here where I'm at??? The pot hole I had to go through messed up the front ground effect of my car!!!!!!!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Time and thought

A little time and thought into your actions. This goes for everyone will save alot in the long run. SO if you put a blanket under the windshiled where it hits the bumper and a blanket on top where the trunk hits the windshield and put blankets all over it and tied it down right with a good few knots. It wouldn't be broke.

And in the first palce YOU crystal(To the gf) lol Know it should have already been up here so I could put it on.

But back to the little things:
I am coming in to town and you have noting in the fridge. Nothing to drink no food.

The car payment was late

The girls had no extra panties at the campground and had to wear oull up pampers. the girls are 4 and 3 years old people.

She said we would have a tent all already. I don't have to worry about it. We ended up buying one the afternoon before we went to the campground. 40 bucks I could of used elsewhere.

Dare I go on

romance

One of the sinners
In my defence. I have 3 kids, ages 4 , 3 and a 4 month old. Im lucky to remember my head half the time. But that's off the subject at hand. Which I gave my opinion to.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
well

Well off the, he said she said. And fight here. No need to fight here lol. I am curious though hoiw other people deal with the little things? Or is everyone else realtionship peachy.

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
OK OK kids stop fighting!!!:p In her defence you loose your mind when you have kids!!! And in her case 3 kids!!! Give her some slack!!!! Instead of telling her what she doesn't do, why don't you help her and remind her in a NICE way!! I'm sure there's things sgts, that you don't always remember? :confused:

Now a solution would be help each other out, and for you to make list. And yes I'm talking to you romance, make lots of lists and remember where you keep them (that's my problem!!). Relationships are hard, but just talk about things, instead of bitching about them. Well that's advice, it works for me. Because I know my husbend drives me nuts with those little things!:p

romance

One of the sinners
I make lists and my 3 yr old takes off with them :roflmao:

He's not all that bad about the "little things". We dont really bitch back an forth much. And if we do we both say im sorry and laugh about how stupid this or that fight/argument was.

On his defence though. This relationship is really har on him. I have 2 girls who are not his. A son that is going to give his name to. PLus we live 5-6 hours apart right now. Hes trying to find us a place but we need a certain price range with it being 5 people.

Jist of this is we are under alot of stress. And I dont tink we fight Its mainly argue but who doesnt right. :question:

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
romance,

I was reading your profile, and your my age! I thought I was young to have 2 kids, well girl your 1 up on me. How do you manage with 3, I can bearly with 2?

Anyway welcome to the boards!!! It's nice to see some more young blood in here!

romance

One of the sinners
Its hard with 3 kids. I thought 2 were bad but 3 is rough. My son is really good though. Hes a happy baby and hardly ever cries. Plus since hes only 4 months hes not up running around and into things lol Give me time and I'll be hanging from a cieling fan singing Im a light bulb lol

Y

yornoc

sgtsprout and romance,

Take this from a happily married guy, listen to missi1013's advice. They are excellent! It's better to learn and practice those now and then...:guitar: :getdown: :dude: :dance:

romance

One of the sinners
If you wouldnt I would. You would hang the kids up there though lol Especially Rachel lol Should start one on How to deal with a crazy 3 yr old and a shy 4 yr old. lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
We try

Easier said then done is all. How long have you been married? Were not all that bad lol

We have acknowledge i have a anger problem we'll say. too So that makes it rough on her We'll manage though as people do.

Tahnk ppl.

So to those who been together in realtionships for awhile. Ya ever want to strangle the other? lol Maybe beat some sens into them. lol

Today at work I had nothing better to do. So I engraved some sticks. I called them the Tommy tool they are to knock sense into this guy that works day crew. Sometimes I wish I had one of them lol. One for each kid and Crys lol Don't read this crys!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's pretty funny - Sarge, you're busted!

Hi Romance! Nice to get the other side of a story for a change! Most of the time when someone's complaining about their spouse or boy/girlfriend we just have to take their word for it...
:lol:

If it makes you feel any better, whenever my husband and I fight, it's always about something stupid. Larry and I think about sending each other packing all the time but it's always temporary - 10 minutes later I love him again and we're all happy and stuff. We have this rule that anything said during a fight doesn't count.
:lmao:

romance

One of the sinners
Another rule

Jaime the rule we should adopt is that we never go to bed angry. We always fight in the evening. lol But we manage to make up somehow lol.

Im willing to bet every married couple or every couple period has said hit the door at some point, but it never sticks. Sometimes couples just need to fight. LIke I say it keeps the relationship interesting and the people in it on their toes. Plus puts a little spice into umm the relationship itself :blushing: