Hardees

basher

LEET
can one of y'all rich folks open up a Hardees around here.....I love 'em thickburgers!!! :drool:
I'm sick of 5 Guys........

somd whisper

basher said:
can one of y'all rich folks open up a Hardees around here.....I love 'em thickburgers!!! :drool:
I'm sick of 5 Guys........

Hardee's has a good burger! There are a few in VA heading towards Norfolk....
Rubys has a good burger too but a little pricy.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
mv_princess said:
Isn't there one in Calvert?

There used to be one in the Prince Frederick Safeway shopping center many years ago. Then it got changed to a Roy Rogers, and I believe it's now a KFC.

There are Hardees over on the Eastern Shore, so they do exist in Maryland.

Club'nBabySeals said:
There used to be one in the Prince Frederick Safeway shopping center many years ago. Then it got changed to a Roy Rogers, and I believe it's now a KFC.

There are Hardees over on the Eastern Shore, so they do exist in Maryland.
Hey Club'n... check your PMer.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Their burgers are okay-lots of fat BUT, I'd be happy if they could get their cinnamon bun cooking down for starters! 1 day they're burnt, 1 day they're not cooked long enuff, 1 day they're are old-WTH? :buttkick:

Last edited:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
My first ever job was in a Hardee's in Waldorf. I lasted 3 days. The roaches in the ice turned me off.

Hardee's bought out Roy Rogers and turned most of the RRs into Hardee's. (There were a few holdouts among franchise owners that held onto the RR name) Then most of the Hardee's and RR's closed altogether, shortly after that. I guess they'd over extended themselves. :shrug: The Hardee's in Waldorf became Boston Market and the Roy Rogers is now Einstein Bagels.