Best places to advertise a car for sale

mdgirlie

I am trying to sell my vehicle. Does anyone know of the best place to advertise my car? I have advertised it recently on somd.com, autotrader.com, and craigslist.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mdgirlie said:
I am trying to sell my vehicle. Does anyone know of the best place to advertise my car? I have advertised it recently on somd.com, autotrader.com, and craigslist.
side of the road, just leave the keys in it so people can take it out for a test drive if they want..

and if you already paid for an ad in SOMD I don't see why you can't give us the details in here...

mdgirlie

itsbob said:
side of the road, just leave the keys in it so people can take it out for a test drive if they want..

and if you already paid for an ad in SOMD I don't see why you can't give us the details in here...

So sorry Bob. :coffee:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mdgirlie said:
Sorry hunny. $21500. How are you doing Mike? I miss ya! :huggy:
Blue Book is only 18k, butif I send you a money order for 40K I'll take the car and 20K in cash and call it even...

And I'll pay the shipping to Nigeria.

mdgirlie

itsbob said:
Blue Book is only 18k, butif I send you a money order for 40K I'll take the car and 20K in cash and call it even...

And I'll pay the shipping to Nigeria.

Yo Bob. I didn't know that you were selling the same car too. Sounds like you are selling a EX, no V6 with Navigation. NADA quotes about $24,150. Blue book quotes $20,985. I will pay to ship you to Nigeria permanently.