Where to buy used or retread tire

Merlin

Registered Smarta$$
Lost a tire on my truck and am running on a spare. I was planning to get a whole new set in a couple of months and need something to get me by until then.
Any recommendations on where to go in St. Mary's or Calvert for a used or retread tire?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Merlin said:
Lost a tire on my truck and am running on a spare. I was planning to get a whole new set in a couple of months and need something to get me by until then.
Any recommendations on where to go in St. Mary's or Calvert for a used or retread tire?
Big Ed sometimes carries them. 3301-475-2929

Merlin said:

Hollywood Used Auto Parts

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Merlin said:

what size. I got a few spares in the garage and shed you can have. One has a 4 bolt rim on it and the other is just the tire.