Forever_Jewel..

K

Katie

How is the biking going?

I have been riding down to St. George's Island from the Food Lion in Callaway. The ride is much safer than going down 235 from the cars.

At the beginning of the ride the rollers before warming up all the way, and at the end of the ride the same hills that you flew down but going back up.

I am riding hopefully Sunday.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Katie said:
How is the biking going?

I have been riding down to St. George's Island from the Food Lion in Callaway. The ride is much safer than going down 235 from the cars.

At the beginning of the ride the rollers before warming up all the way, and at the end of the ride the same hills that you flew down but going back up.

I am riding hopefully Sunday.

Do you where an orange vest when you ride? I think I've seen you before!!! :huggy:

Great!!! I love it!!! I've put about 450 miles on my bike in the two months I've had it :yay: The shoulder on RT 235 is great compare to that of RT 5 down in Ridge. Monday I rode 23 miles: started at the college went North to Hermanville then back south 235 until I got to the 235/5 intersection and then headed north to the college again.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

forever jewel said:
Do you where an orange vest when you ride? I think I've seen you before!!! :huggy:

Great!!! I love it!!! I've put about 450 miles on my bike in the two months I've had it :yay: The shoulder on RT 235 is great compare to that of RT 5 down in Ridge. Monday I rode 23 miles: started at the college went North to Hermanville then back south 235 until I got to the 235/5 intersection and then headed north to the college again.
whats the weather supposed to be for this weekend? wanna try to ride?

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Cold I think...here, check the weather...

Sure. It would be a nice change. Although, I've come to enjoy riding by myself; very peaceful, calming and time for me :flowers:...but I'd love to ride with you. What day were you thinking? I'm busy Sunday afternoon, so other than that, I'm free :yay:

sugarmama

forever jewel said:
Cold I think...here, check the weather...

Sure. It would be a nice change. Although, I've come to enjoy riding by myself; very peaceful, calming and time for me :flowers:...but I'd love to ride with you. What day were you thinking? I'm busy Sunday afternoon, so other than that, I'm free :yay:

And you're busy friday evening/night, 'member??? :tap:

:huggy:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
sugarmama said:
And you're busy friday evening/night, 'member??? :tap:

:huggy:

I don't ride at night, silly! That's just asking to be attacked by some freakshow!

Don't worry, I'll definitely be there :huggy:

Midnightrider

forever jewel said:
I don't ride at night, silly! That's just asking to be attacked by some freakshow!

Don't worry, I'll definitely be there :huggy:
hey, i might be a freak, but there willbe no shows :razz:

K

Katie

I didn't ride the bike this weekend. No I don't have an orange vest when I ride. I have a yellow one. :lmao:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Katie said:
I didn't ride the bike this weekend. No I don't have an orange vest when I ride. I have a yellow one. :lmao:

I'll have to keep my eye out for you :yay: I rode this weekend with my bf but triggered a flu type sickness in him (combo of cold weather, energy exursion, and ignoring cold signs). I'm probably not going to ride anymore this year. I don't handle cooler weather very well. I plan on attending spinning classes throughout the winter to keep in shape for next spring :huggy:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I decided to enjoy the weather and went on a 25 mile ride! It felt so good to get outside and ride again. I've been attending spinning classes and riding the spinning bike solo, but its just not the same as riding on the road :huggy: