New Don & Mike Commercial

Otter

Nothing to see here
Haven't listened to Don and Mike for years, but when they used to call celebs in the early mornings when they were with WAVA; I enjoyed those bits..Changed my opinions about a few of them. They called Katie Couric quite a bit, she was never pissed and always funny as hell. Called Pat Summerall(sports announcer), he was unbelievably pleasant for the hour(630am). I hated Jimmy the Greek but changed my opinion after they called him, he was hilarious and talked with them quite a while.(he made his infamous gaffe either that night or the next day and was fired from CBS). Funniest one was Phil Collins, he was a total azz, kept asking them if they knew who he was and how he was gonna make sure they were fired.

Mikeinsmd

otter said:
Haven't listened to Don and Mike for years, but when they used to call celebs in the early mornings when they were with WAVA; I enjoyed those bits..Changed my opinions about a few of them. They called Katie Couric quite a bit, she was never pissed and always funny as hell. Called Pat Summerall(sports announcer), he was unbelievably pleasant for the hour(630am). I hated Jimmy the Greek but changed my opinion after they called him, he was hilarious and talked with them quite a while.(he made his infamous gaffe either that night or the next day and was fired from CBS). Funniest one was Phil Collins, he was a total azz, kept asking them if they knew who he was and how he was gonna make sure they were fired.
Today was Buzz's birthday show. They had strippers. Buzz lay on the floor with a big, purple dildo in his mouth while one of the girls straddled it.... :whistle:

Pete

Repete
About the only thing that Don & Mike ever did that gave me the hebbie geebies was the name they use for a woman who is hairless .........down there.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pete said:
About the only thing that Don & Mike ever did that gave me the hebbie geebies was the name they use for a woman who is hairless .........down there.

Yeah, you are right, .....the Jb