Picture

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Go to the block "user cp" and then click on "edit options." Scroll down and follow directions for AVATAR.

tater

Ok, be gentle, this is my very first post. I was also curious about the avatars. I understand about the list of them available at the bottom of the edit page, but can you use just a regular pic you download from the net? If so, what do I need to do. I found the perfect one for me and I'm all excited. I know...........simple minds. Anyhoooo, Thanks for the help.

tater

Hey bchbns how youuuuuuu doin' ?? Ready for some rough stuff tonight??? Heyyyyyyy....... I was talkin about watchin some hockey..........sheeeeeeesh ;)

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up

The pic, Whatever pic you use. Might have to be scaled down is all. The avatars have to so small. So as long as you have a photo editer program you can do it. Not too difficult. Less you already have a pic real small.

tater

Thanks Sprout,
I have ACDSee (image editor), so scaling it down isn't a prob. Just wondering how to upload it to go under my name

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Looks like

Looks like you got it all done already. Uploading it is as easy as clicking chnage avatar in USer CP section under Edit options. Then at bottom will be "upload image" goto browse and find the pic or type where the pic is--for some users who are also curious.

tater

Hey Sprout,
How does the "new member", "member", and "one of the gang" go? Is it a time, number of posts, or just how cool you are? (that was joke) :))

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Just how cool I am is all

I wish. lol Number of posts. After acertain numbers its afficiando then one of the gang then after like 100 i think the moderators or gurus told me you can change it to anyting u want.

You had a nice NFL logo up there. Now all ya need is the flyers emblem ;-)

tater

Sorry Sprout, I'm an Avs fan. I just popped my cherry and started a new thread (my first) in the sports category, trying to get a input on who is taking the Cup this year. I'm a nervous wreck about the game tonight. It's in Detroit..........YIKES