Erectile dysfunction and motorcycles

itsbob

I bowl overhand
morganj614 said:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=16452997&dopt=Abstract

There was a significant difference in the prevalence of ED between the motorcycle group and the control group in all age groups. On stepwise logistic regression analysis, motorcycling was the strongest risk factor for ED. Although the severity of ED in motorcyclists was not so severe, motorcycling may be one of risk factors for ED. :yikes:
They need to break dwon there stats to make of bikes..

If my balls were burning and gettin shook to mush I'd probably have the same problem.. but nope, all systems go here.

morganj614

BadGirl said:

When I was at the hairdresser today I saw a sidenote about this so I looked it up. :lol:
My sweetie is 2 years older than me, has been on bikes since a teen and he's got no problem with his:banana:

Of course when it starts to fail, we can say "it was the motorcycles, see!"

bcp

In My Opinion
did they have an "I got kicked in the nuts by all the other kids on a regular basis when I was growing up" control group?

Im just asking you know

itsbob

I bowl overhand
At the MSF class, one of the riders on a Suzuki couldn't sit on his bike between riding sessions becasue his nads were gettting cooked after he sat there at idle for any more then 5 minute.. NOOOO that won't cause a problem!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
morganj614 said:
I couldn't find much info online after seeing it in the magazine :lol: I thought it would be a fun topic :whistle:
Actually. it's not suprising. I've known women that were less than functional after experiencing years of high frequency vibration

Vince

Lots of years riding and my thing still :banana: So ED for motorcyclists is BS. Just need one of you ladies to take me for a test ride. Just to make absolutely sure I'm functioning properly. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
itsbob said:
They need to break dwon there stats to make of bikes..

If my ball was burning and gettin shook to mush I'd probably have the same problem.. but nope, all systems go here.
fixed

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
Lots of years riding and my thing still :banana: So ED for motorcyclists is BS. Just need one of you ladies to take me for a test ride. Just to make absolutely sure I'm functioning properly. :biggrin:
I'm shocked. You are drunk aren't you?

morganj614

aps45819 said:
Actually. it's not suprising. I've known women that were less than functional after experiencing years of high frequency vibration

I still haven't positioned myself on a bike the right way I guess...:lol: Oh, did you mean on a bike? :roflmao:

Vince

Pete said:
No. Had a sip of Cognac, but nothing servere. Sold my bike Pete. Looking for a Low Rider or Road King. Something between 2000 and 2004 or 2005. But I think I'll have to wait for Spring due to financial constraints.

morganj614

Pete said:

:smack: leave him alone, he's feelin' frisky :lol: I wish I could stay longer but I need to put on a new face before I met the ladies and that bottle of wine :otter:

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
No. Had a sip of Cognac, but nothing servere. Sold my bike Pete. Looking for a Low Rider or Road King. Something between 2000 and 2004 or 2005. But I think I'll have to wait for Spring due to financial constraints.
I started a thread for you.