Have You Ever?!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Took them 30 minutes and 11 laps to sort out who was leading even though it was a no-brainer (then again that right there speaks beyond the intelligence of John Darby).

Then Mears and Edwards wreck!

GWC: Harvick clinches, Kenseth and Blaney battle for the lead. To the stripe, Kenseth wrecks!

TNT: Want drama, we've got drama. Want action?

That has to be the wildest finish ever. Juist when you think you've seen it all (and I've been watching NASCAR for 13 years).

Sweet 16

^^8^^
What little credibility NASCAR had left is now gone. It's not like they haven't had more complicated "situations" to figger out. Is it just me or do they seem to get dumber every week? It was just too painful for me to watch. On the upside, I wasn't distracted and got lots of chores done on Sunday. I hope Martinsville is better.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
While it was pretty obvious from our booth what happened and what needed to happen, it sure did produce a pretty exciting finish for the fans. :yay:

They definately should've resolved the order issue a lot faster though ... with all the technology in place for this, it seemed pretty simple to me and the rest of the folks hemmin' and hawwin' Friday night. :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I completely disagree with all those guys though. While Casey did run the red light, the light did go green before the pack passed which would have put him in position ahead of Carl anyways. It was not Casey Mears, it was several technical and logistical problems by NASCAR. Don't penalize Casey Mears for that.

The Matt Kenseth call was b.s. also they were asking why he was set all the way to the end of the line and all and what the deal was. The deal is no lucky dog for a restart within 10 to go. NASCAR had clearly said they were running it down to 10 to go, Kenseth never should have gotten the lucky dog pass to begin with. They said maybe since it's 10 to go he has to start in his position. The thing is this has never happened before because there is no lucky dog inside 10 to go. Sounds like NASCAR's typical bullcrap. If that was Kevin Harvick, there would have been no controversey because there would've been no lucky dog.