• Alive and kicking

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Alive and barely hanging on

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I think he is very badly hurt from the first bombing and that at least one of his sons is dead.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You forgot the catagory:

Hiding in a darkened hole, waiting on a new, dry, pair of trousers!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by jazz lady
I think he is very badly hurt from the first bombing and that at least one of his sons is dead.

Ditto.

Incidentally, I heard on Fox news either late last night or early this morning (all running together) that a British Paper (the Sun, I think) was reporting that Iraq was asking Russia for medical help for Saddam. I haven't seen anything further on that, though.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We should offer up the services of one of our finest surgeons... Kevorkian.

Christy

b*tch rocket
It would make my day if we find him half dead in Baghdad, and drag him back to the US to share a cell with Noriega. :biggrin: I think that would be worse than death for him. JMO, (which tends to change frequently depending on my mood! :eek: )

Christy

b*tch rocket
I think he's nearly dead! :wink: Reason being, if he were alive and kicking he'd be making better "appearances". His last two appearances gives no indication that he's alive and well. I think they were taped well in advance.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I tend to agree with you Christy. I think he'd be more "visible." Although I heard a report that back in 1991 when we almost had him...blew up truck in front and in back of him, he then went into hiding and was not visible. But I think he's videos sure seem strange. In the back of my mind, I have a little haunting feeling....he wants us to think he's dead....and he's got a surprise waiting in Baghdad.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cattitude
He wants us to think he's dead....and he's got a surprise waiting in Baghdad.

Chilling, but I have a sinking feeling you may be right. :frown:

S

Shanobi

Saddam is hiding out in Dearborn, MI posing as a maintanance man at the Henry Ford Museum. If yer ever in the Detroit area ya gotta go check him out. I think he's shaved his mustache off though to be more incognito.