Beer Pong Wednesdays

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
baileydog said:
Migtig, when your face gets all better, could you change your av. That picture makes me sad and want to cry. :huggy:
Gawd, I hope my face does get better,but since that won't happen, I'll change it when I heal up! :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
migtig said:
Gawd, I hope my face does get better,but since that won't happen, I'll change it when I heal up! :lol:

Did you fall down and break your nose? Drunk or just clumsy? I got drunk a few yrs back at Bermuda Triangle (BWB now) and as I was walking out I guess I just wanted to lay down so I did, face down. I had the biggest black eye and my friends all had stories on monday morn. :lmao:

baileydog said:
I got drunk a few yrs back at Bermuda Triangle (BWB now) and as I was walking out I guess I just wanted to lay down so I did, face down. I had the biggest black eye and my friends all had stories on monday morn. :lmao:

Come relive the experience!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
thakidistight said:
Come relive the experience!

I dont think so. By the end of the night I had blinking miller lite bottle caps attached to my dress at the boob area and when I fell my dress ended up around my neck. Nice undie shot. fell in the front door at 4 am. Good night had by all.