Hotttttlanta

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
This has been a crazy chase season thus far ... positions flip-flopping in the points and all. I'm psyched to see how things play out today. :snacks:

crabcake

Mrs. Jones said:
OUCH! That 40 car took a hard hit!

He acted like a dumbass in his interview. What more does he want? Kasey said he messed up, forgot he was up there, apologized and took the fault. Get over it Stremme ... or go back to the minors. :shutup:

It's not like Kasey (who IS in the Chase) did it on purpose. :duh:

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
crabcake said:
He acted like a dumbass in his interview. What more does he want? Kasey said he messed up, forgot he was up there, apologized and took the fault. Get over it Stremme ... or go back to the minors. :shutup:

:yeahthat: Like Kasey wanted to finish 38th.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
crabcake said:

That Kasey is :drool: he can run into me anytime.

crabcake

Mrs. Jones said:
That Kasey is :drool: he can run into me anytime.

:high5: I almost feel like robbing the cradle, but I wouldn't complain if he pinned me up against the wall hard. :yum:

crabcake

Mikeinsmd said:
Muhammed is a chubby orange guy fan!!! :yahoo:

Yea, now you join us! :duh:

Congratulations, Mikey! :smoochy:

What was up with a car smoking w/3 laps to go and a car in the wall with one lap to go and no caution? :confused:

crabcake

Anyone catch Robbie Gordon's post-race interview? He is SOOOO full of chit about that debris not coming from his car. :duh: The replays show it coming from his car, and not from the rear wheel as he claims. :nono: I suppose it's a coincidence that he was in line for the lucky dog pass when that happened. :whistle:

Lap 291 -- The leaders are on pit road for what will likely be their final stops:
• Dale Earnhardt Jr. is getting a round of wedge in the right-rear in 13.3
• Tony Stewart is off in 14.3 seconds and first
• Robby Gordon gets the free pass

Lap 290 -- YELLOW FLAG: Debris is on the backstretch.

:duh:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
So who thinks Robby Gordon tossed the roll bar padding out his window to get a caution? He sure acted guilty.....

Nanny Pam

Dutch6 said:
So who thinks Robby Gordon tossed the roll bar padding out his window to get a caution? He sure acted guilty.....
He sure did! :lol:

Maybe that's why he was trying to avoid the interview, by his attempted disappearing act.

GUILTY!

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
crabcake said:
Anyone catch Robbie Gordon's post-race interview? He is SOOOO full of chit about that debris not coming from his car. :duh: The replays show it coming from his car, and not from the rear wheel as he claims. :nono: I suppose it's a coincidence that he was in line for the lucky dog pass when that happened. :whistle:

:duh:
:yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
crabcake said:
:high5: I almost feel like robbing the cradle, but I wouldn't complain if he pinned me up against the wall hard. :yum:

Oh yeah, like you're some old hag - can't handle some young stuff! :lmao:

You'd love it, and you know it!! :killingme

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Dutch6 said:

Robby Gordon is the man now that Spencer is not running the CUP

I always cheer for the underdog:shrug:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Nanny Pam said:
He sure did! :lol:

Maybe that's why he was trying to avoid the interview, by his attempted disappearing act.

GUILTY!
Did you notice the look when the replayed the video and backed it up? Priceless! :killingme

Otter

Nothing to see here
Dougstermd said:
Robby Gordon is the man now that Spencer is not running the CUP

I always cheer for the underdog:shrug:

Robby Gordon is one of the biggest jerks to ever race. That is all.