Pediatrician?

daisy

I'm looking for reccomendations for pediatricians in Calvert or St. Mary's County...my daughter is 7 weeks old, and I am not happy with our pediatrician, they are a little too dissmisive for me. Any reccomendations?

Thanks!

Island_Chick

Mommy of 2
Hi Congrats on your little one !! I take my daugther to Dr. Dhillon in Leonardtown 301-475-9499 i like him Dr . sheth (sp?) is good too i've never seen him but heard some good things about him good luck :howdy:

punjabigyrl

I highly recommend Dr. Sheth over Dr. Dhillon. I think Dr. S spends time explaining great bedside manners too. Dr. S phone number is 301-863-6373

PAgirl76

Doctor

I highly recommend Dr Sheth as well. He is so awesome. He does what is ness. for the child and he truely cares about his patients. I also worked for him but stopped only because I wanted to be a stay at home mom. So even behind the scenes he is an awesome person and very professional with his practice. You will never feel like just another # or pt to him. Call him.

keekee

I've been taking my kids to Dr. Dhillon for years. He is wonderful. He is great with my shy 5 yr old, and can also relate to my teenagers & makes them laugh.

I told him once that I was worried because my teenagers only eat Ramen noodles. He looked at me sideways & said in his Indian accent... "don't buy dem". :lmao:

Animals4Life

daisy said:
I'm looking for reccomendations for pediatricians in Calvert or St. Mary's County...my daughter is 7 weeks old, and I am not happy with our pediatrician, they are a little too dissmisive for me. Any reccomendations?

Thanks!

I worked for 6 pediatricians in St Mary's County for over 12 years. I always refer everyone to Dr Sheth........he has the best bedside manner. Dr Dhillon was always a fav by clients also. Either one you will probably be happier with but if I had to make the choice it would be Dr Sheth.