Votes: 3 11.5%
  • cysts nothing to worry about

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • heart meds causing problems, change medications

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
As I mentioned last week, my doctor discovered blood in my pee.
so, he had me get a CT Scan of the stomach area to find out why.

Seems that the scan came back and shows some spots on a kidney, and one on the liver.:jameo:

so, I now am getting set up to go and get an MRI of the areas in question to determine what they are.

Seems as good a topic to take bets on as any, so I did up the poll to guess the outcome.

all in good fun mind you.:lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
As I mentioned last week, my doctor discovered blood in my pee.
so, he had me get a CT Scan of the stomach area to find out why.

Seems that the scan came back and shows some spots on a kidney, and one on the liver.:jameo:

so, I now am getting set up to go and get an MRI of the areas in question to determine what they are.

Seems as good a topic to take bets on as any, so I did up the poll to guess the outcome.

all in good fun mind you.:lmao:

:huggy: I'm not betting. Insist on a PET Scan, please.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
For what it's worth, "older" people can have cysts on their kidneys and it can be perfectly normal. In fact, most people over 40 have them.

Of couse, every situation is different.

Good luck to you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I said "kiss your ass goodbye" and here's why:

Whenever I'm prepared for the worst, it never happens. And anything besides what I chose would be a pleasant surprise. I will start planning your eulogy right now, which means your test will come back just fine.

This thinking has only failed me once in 42 years, so it's looking really good for you :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
cattitude said:
For what it's worth, "older" people can have cysts on their kidneys and it can be perfectly normal. In fact, most people over 40 have them.

Of couse, every situation is different.

Good luck to you.
Thats why Im not sweating it just yet.
I figure that the kidney spots are cysts.
The spot on the liver could be caused by the heart meds I have been on since the heart attack 2 years ago, so thats the only one that has me curious.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
I said "kiss your ass goodbye" and here's why:

Whenever I'm prepared for the worst, it never happens. And anything besides what I chose would be a pleasant surprise. I will start planning your eulogy right now, which means your test will come back just fine.

This thinking has only failed me once in 42 years, so it's looking really good for you :yay:

Would you mind adding me to your list? Thanks.

jetmonkey

It could always be worse.

Attachments

• Spotted_Dick-640x480.jpg
    Spotted_Dick-640x480.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 94

bcp

In My Opinion
Geek said:
I hope they are able to complete the tests quickly :huggy:
he said he is going to wait a week to do the MRI.
Dont know why, but Im just going along for the ride.

mainman

Set Trippin
bcp said:
he said he is going to wait a week to do the MRI.
Dont know why, but Im just going along for the ride.
I'm sure its nothing...Good luck either way...

Don't forget to tell your SO and kids you love them everyday ANYWAYS... We never know when our card will be pulled....

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
mainman said:
I'm sure its nothing...Good luck either way...

Don't forget to tell your SO and kids you love them everyday ANYWAYS... We never know when our card will be pulled....
:yeahthat:

Good luck BCP.

M

Mousebaby

:huggy: I'm willing to take the bet that it's just cysts. I have a cyst on my kidney and I'm only 38. You will be fine! :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

:huggy: I'm willing to take the bet that it's just cysts. I have a cyst on my kidney and I'm only 38. You will be fine! :huggy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Mousebaby said:
:confused: why did it post twice?

Because you're special like that :love:

Seriously though, good luck BCP, we're praying for ya, and with all of us on your side, you know you'll be just fine! :yay: