Hooka Bar @ The Hot Noodle

locallady

work smarter not harder!
I just spent the evening with friends at "The Hot Noodle" in San Souci. I came in for dinner and found out that the restaurant is closing off half of the building and turning it into a lounge. The change is bringing pool tables, darts, and a hooka bar. We were asked by our server if we wanted to try the hooka after our dinner. We tried it and I have to say it was a pretty cool experience. They have a variety of flavors including strawberry, melon, peach, and mint. It was a cool experience. They are also having a late night menu and staying open for after hours until 4am. I am glad to see that they are making major changes in there restaurant. I would have to say everyone should try the hot noodle again and see the great changes they are making. Its about time we have a nice lounge in the area. FOOD was great too! Try the combo spring rolls and the hot house steak! :howdy:

greyhound

locallady said:
I just spent the evening with friends at "The Hot Noodle" in San Souci. I came in for dinner and found out that the restaurant is closing off half of the building and turning it into a lounge. The change is bringing pool tables, darts, and a hooka bar. We were asked by our server if we wanted to try the hooka after our dinner. We tried it and I have to say it was a pretty cool experience. They have a variety of flavors including strawberry, melon, peach, and mint. It was a cool experience. They are also having a late night menu and staying open for after hours until 4am. I am glad to see that they are making major changes in there restaurant. I would have to say everyone should try the hot noodle again and see the great changes they are making. Its about time we have a nice lounge in the area. FOOD was great too! Try the combo spring rolls and the hot house steak! :howdy:

Do you mean..,hookah?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
locallady said:
When will they have the great ses buds?

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I'll bite. Hookah? can't help but think of retarded eveil stereotypical asian things. Me hookah and me love u long time!!!!! :lmao:

Seriously, I have no clue what it is. Please enlighten me.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
locallady said:
Thai food and Hookas??

Do their pimps get a share or does it all go to the Hooka??

keekee

flomaster said:
I'll bite. Hookah? can't help but think of retarded eveil stereotypical asian things. Me hookah and me love u long time!!!!! :lmao:

Seriously, I have no clue what it is. Please enlighten me.

Looks like a water bong to me.... :lmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
keekee said:
Looks like a water bong to me.... :lmao:

Its all coming to me now. Seen it before. Now everyone on base will be questioned who smoked from the pipe. Piss tests for everyone. Whats in the bong.. errr pipe that is? Is there a Hookah in it?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I give it one month before the first outbreak of herpes (coldsores) from sharing a hooka..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
itsbob said:
I give it one month before the first outbreak of herpes (coldsores) from sharing a hooka..

You don't share the end of the hose, you get these little attachments for the end of the hose, all wrapped up in new packaging and sterile.