Stomach and Intestinal Concerns

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Okay, I've read bcp's thread to make sure that there wasn't something alien (other than bcp) out there that I could be missing before I reached out to the adult and sympathetic forum members for clues in my current health situation.

For the last couple of days, I have had some SERIOUS abdominal pain and cramping. Not unlike the precursor to when you explode with a full blown stomach virus, but instead, my abdomen continues to feel distended and painfully bloated, as though there is a balloon being inflated inside and is occasionally very sharp. I have gotten pretty nauseous and gaggy, but again, never succeeding to anything malevolent.

I have had upper and lower GI work-ups done and know most of the indications of my conditions. This doesn't feel like anything existing.

So, is there an intestinal bug traipsing around? Causing your intestines to feel volcanic? And stomach to feel painful and pressurized? And have mild headaches and low energy?

TIA,

Your Pal,
VV

Pete

Repete
virgovictoria said:
Okay, I've read bcp's thread to make sure that there wasn't something alien (other than bcp) out there that I could be missing before I reached out to the adult and sympathetic forum members for clues in my current health situation.

For the last couple of days, I have had some SERIOUS abdominal pain and cramping. Not unlike the precursor to when you explode with a full blown stomach virus, but instead, my abdomen continues to feel distended and painfully bloated, as though there is a balloon being inflated inside and is occasionally very sharp. I have gotten pretty nauseous and gaggy, but again, never succeeding to anything malevolent.

I have had upper and lower GI work-ups done and know most of the indications of my conditions. This doesn't feel like anything existing.

So, is there an intestinal bug traipsing around? Causing your intestines to feel volcanic? And stomach to feel painful and pressurized? And have mild headaches and low energy?

TIA,

Your Pal,
VV
:rabbitdied:

Angel

~*~*~
Yes. The man and I both have had the same symptoms. I thought I was dying (because I'm a hypochondriac and that's what I do), but when the man started having the same symptoms and now you... I think it must be a bug. I thought it was Panera Bread! :lmao: I guess I cannot blame them now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
Thanks RR...:huggy: I don't wish this on anyone... well, maybe my neighbor, but mostly no one else :lol:
You're welcome. :flowers:

I also have a neighbor you can wish it on! :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Angel said:
Yes. The man and I both have had the same symptoms. I thought I was dying (because I'm a hypochondriac and that's what I do), but when the man started having the same symptoms and now you... I think it must be a bug. I thought it was Panera Bread! :lmao: I guess I cannot blame them now.
Great! :sarcasm: Jammie time :again: I do feel like utter crap (pun <~~)

Hope you folks feel better soon! :flowers:

Angel

~*~*~
virgovictoria said:
Great! :sarcasm: Jammie time :again: I do feel like utter crap (pun <~~)

Hope you folks feel better soon! :flowers:
:huggy: He's feeling better already, but I'm still having issues. :ohwell: I hope you feel better soon too! :flowers:

Geek

virgovictoria said:

TIA,

Your Pal,
VV

Do you have IBS?