I benched Marion Barber!!!

Angel

~*~*~
:banghead: I benched him (he got me 16 points on the bench) for Warrick Dunn! I hope Warrick does well by me...

thedoug

And I had Barber as a must play. Glad I played him over Chester Taylor and Anthony Thomas. Oh yeah, I have Romo in my othr league, played him, happy.

Angel

~*~*~
DungeonMaster said:
And I had Barber as a must play. Glad I played him over Chester Taylor and Anthony Thomas. Oh yeah, I have Romo in my othr league, played him, happy.
:rolleyes: Bragger... :lmao: :cheers:

I guess I should have read your week 12 picks. :banghead: This was a short week for making choices, so I didn't have time to do as much research as I normally would. I have Carson Palmer in as my QB and I benched Phillip Rivers. I have Baltimore in as my defense and benched New England (NE would have gotten me 20 points last week, as opposed to the 12 points that Baltimore got me last week :ohwell:). Guess I better check up on your Week 12 post.

thedoug

Angel said:
:rolleyes: Bragger... :lmao: :cheers:

I guess I should have read your week 12 picks. :banghead: This was a short week for making choices, so I didn't have time to do as much research as I normally would. I have Carson Palmer in as my QB and I benched Phillip Rivers. I have Baltimore in as my defense and benched New England (NE would have gotten me 20 points last week, as opposed to the 12 points that Baltimore got me last week :ohwell:). Guess I better check up on your Week 12 post.

I posted them tuesday night so everyone would have time before thursdays gomes. I try to look out for you guys like that, plus after the comment about mine looking like everyone else's, I wanted to make sure mine was up first, so everyone else's looked like mine. I'd keep Palmer over Rivers, SD won't as much reason to throw as Cincy, plus LT is on a roll that won't stop anytime soon. BAL D will likely outscore NE D the rest of the season. Look around at FA's in your league and get rid of NE D. Even if you pick up a guy who will only be playing for 3-4 weeks, it might still be better than your current number 2 or 3. Chester Taylor was available in one of my leaques until I got him last week. You never know until you check.

thedoug

I would also like to thank whoever came into the fantasy football thread and anonymously gave me neg karma and made fun of fantasy football comparing it to Dungeons and Dragons. Here's to you... :cheers:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
DungeonMaster said:
I would also like to thank whoever came into the fantasy football thread and anonymously gave me neg karma and made fun of fantasy football comparing it to Dungeons and Dragons. Here's to you... :cheers:
I wish I could a 20 sided die to get the guys I should play from FA.:doh::lmao:

thedoug

kom526 said:
I wish I could a 20 sided die to get the guys I should play from FA.:doh::lmao:

Reche Caldwell and Devery Henderson are guys I picked up. Depending on your QB situation, Jeff Garcia might be a good add. Where are you weakest at and what players do you have at that position?

kom526

DungeonMaster said:
Reche Caldwell and Devery Henderson are guys I picked up. Depending on your QB situation, Jeff Garcia might be a good add. Where are you weakest at and what players do you have at that position?
Weak spots:TE-I've been playing Cooley all season for minimal returns but that is the fault of Al Saunders.

RB:My RBs tend to blow up when they are on the bench, I'm starting Addai (vs. PHI) and T. Henry (vs. NYG) I have Bush (NO) and K.Jones(DET) riding pine this week.

Brady @ QB this week (sat Kitna) and the JAX def.

thedoug

kom526 said:
Weak spots:TE-I've been playing Cooley all season for minimal returns but that is the fault of Al Saunders.

RB:My RBs tend to blow up when they are on the bench, I'm starting Addai (vs. PHI) and T. Henry (vs. NYG) I have Bush (NO) and K.Jones(DET) riding pine this week.

Brady @ QB this week (sat Kitna) and the JAX def.

Bo Scaife (TEN) should be available and Jarramy Stevens (SEA) might be as well. If you get Stevens he's worth starting every week. Addai is decent but people are figuring the Colts out. He won't be more than a number 3 for most of the rest of the season. Kevin Jones and Travis Henry are your best bets and Bush isn't going to do too much unless you get points for his return yards or McAllister goes down. DeAngelo Williams has a better chance of getting some yards, and eventually starting, than Bush does.

kom526

DungeonMaster said:
Bo Scaife (TEN) should be available and Jarramy Stevens (SEA) might be as well. If you get Stevens he's worth starting every week. Addai is decent but people are figuring the Colts out. He won't be more than a number 3 for most of the rest of the season. Kevin Jones and Travis Henry are your best bets and Bush isn't going to do too much unless you get points for his return yards or McAllister goes down. DeAngelo Williams has a better chance of getting some yards, and eventually starting, than Bush does.
Yeah, Addai was pretty decent, glad I started him.