Does Leonardtown need two new Mexican joints?

R

remaxrealtor

One in the square, where Nook and Monk's was, and one where Mattinglys was.

remaxrealtor said:
One in the square, where Nook and Monk's was, and one where Mattinglys was.
I heard about the one going in where Nooks and Monks was... but I thought the Mattingly building was being turned into office spaces...:confused:

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
I heard about the one going in where Nooks and Monks was... but I thought the Mattingly building was being turned into office spaces...:confused:
Did you hear it on the internet?

sunflower

Loving My Life...
kwillia said:

Nope. Its going to be a little shopping center...... :jameo:

R

remaxrealtor

kwillia said:
:confused: There's a sign up, Salsa or something along those lines?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is no such thing as too many Mexican joints. It's like saying too many Chinese buffets. Wrong and unAmerican.

R

remaxrealtor

vraiblonde said:
There is no such thing as too many Mexican joints. It's like saying too many Chinese buffets. Wrong and unAmerican.
Point taken! I love me some Mexican!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

vraiblonde said:
That's what I say, no such thing as too many Mexican Restaurants. I love Mexican food. :yum: