Fire & Ice LED LIGHT

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/1713

So this is the next thing for the F150.

79.95 on stylinconcepts where I get most of the stuff for my truck. I either get it off their or at Trick Trucks down here in St. Marys...

I know people don't like them, but I've always had good luck with them, and do.

But, they want $145. for this :faint:

Does anyone else have any websites they frequent for for accesories for the toy(s) :shrug:

Softballkid said:

79.95 on stylinconcepts where I get most of the stuff for my truck. I either get it off their or at Trick Trucks down here in St. Marys...

Does anyone else have any websites they frequent for for accesories for the toy(s) :shrug:
Shouldn't you be saving your toy money for rattles and teethers...:baby:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Softballkid said:

could you check to see if it's a buy one get one free. My truck would look really cute with those.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
mv_princess said:
could you check to see if it's a buy one get one free. My truck would look really cute with those.

There is a buy one get one free deal, but for some reason, it cost $160 :faint:

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
Sweet........just more proof that ricers drive trucks to........

and mv princess has a truck... being from st marys you must be a smib if your a female and drive a truck...

C

chess

Softballkid said:
I owned a river once....wrecked it 2 weeks later.. :lol:

Is a Hynduai a ricer :confused:

I did have a Gixxer 750 though...

gixxers are nice :)

but id never own a bike, i would kill myself.. im already addicted to boost... let alone i dont need something like a bike, then id want to add boost then id be eating a tree at 150mph for dinner

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
When you learn how to drive.....then come and talk to me.

when you dont have a riced out teg come talk to me ;)

:-D you need to go for a ride here in muh car, and experience the new tuning :) sucka free

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
chess said:
gixxers are nice :)

but id never own a bike, i would kill myself.. im already addicted to boost... let alone i dont need something like a bike, then id want to add boost then id be eating a tree at 150mph for dinner

Yeup...it's not hard to do something stupid quick on a bike, any bike for that matter...

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
chess said:
and mv princess has a truck... being from st marys you must be a smib if your a female and drive a truck...
I guess that would only work if I was from here, but damn I can't do anything right today.