Fitzies

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It's in my neck of the woods and I love the place. In the summer it's really hopping, but this is their first winter open instead of closing for the season, so I think that explains the lack of crowd.

Their menu runs the gambit from sandwiches and angus burgers to seafood platters and steaks.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Vince said:
What kind of food do they serve and where is it located?
Surf and turf. I had the crabcake and it was pretty good (Clarkes Landing is my absolute favorite) And it's on the water in Compton (I think) Off of Joe Hazel Rd.

CMC122

Go Braves!
migtig said:
It's in my neck of the woods and I love the place. In the summer it's really hopping, but this is their first winter open instead of closing for the season, so I think that explains the lack of crowd.
Ahhhh. It's such a nice place, I couldn't believe it was empty:lol:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
CMC122 said:
Surf and turf. I had the crabcake and it was pretty good (Clarkes Landing is my absolute favorite) And it's on the water in Compton (I think) Off of Joe Hazel Rd.

Loves me some Clarkes Landing :yum:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I go to Fitzie's quite a bit. I agree with Nomo, the crab dip is the BEST! They completely remodeled the place (Hurricane Isabel tore it all to h*ll) and it looks great.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
The food was great, but the company was even better. :biggrin:

The restaurant certainly is in the boonies, but really nice after all the renovations.

CMC122

Go Braves!
nachomama said:
I go to Fitzie's quite a bit. I agree with Nomo, the crab dip is the BEST! They completely remodeled the place (Hurricane Isabel tore it all to h*ll) and it looks great.
Ya'll need to try my crab dip:yum: