No radio reception..

robbie

Hi, wondering if anyone ever had this problem. I've got a 03 Ram van and love it. I have a radio with cassette and seperately I have a 10 disc changer. One day all of a sudden, its like I get no reception on the radio. Its all static and all. Sorta weird cause I used to get a lot of stations. CD plays just like always. Any idea?

robbie

He! He! My antenna is fine. Hasn't been loosened or anything. I'll look at the antenna cable if I can find it.
Thanks
P.S. Whoever has the stooge pic. My hubby has all their shows. My children were raised on them. Funny though, if my kids fall or do something silly, they can laugh at themselves.

Ponytail

There was a guy named Robbie that lived on the same street as me growing up, in DelCo, PA He used to play basketball with a football, and wore a football helmet everywhere he went probably required by his parents. Are you him?

smoothmarine187

Ponytail said:
There was a guy named Robbie that lived on the same street as me growing up, in DelCo, PA He used to play basketball with a football, and wore a football helmet everywhere he went probably required by his parents. Are you him?

probably not.......unless this robbie is gay........

J

juggy4805

I have a '02 Ram truck and I can't get a single staton either. I had to buy sirius.

donbarzini

robbie said:
He! He! My antenna is fine. Hasn't been loosened or anything. I'll look at the antenna cable if I can find it.
Thanks
P.S. Whoever has the stooge pic. My hubby has all their shows. My children were raised on them. Funny though, if my kids fall or do something silly, they can laugh at themselves.

Then they are very well-adjusted children. Able to tell fantasy from reality.
Kudos to you and your husband. Buy Bright-O!

bcp

In My Opinion
Ok, heres your problem.
you have a chrysler product.
get rid of it and buy a real car.

problem solved.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The above message is written with great experience with chrysler crap.
I will ride a bike or a horse in the future before I ever spend another dollar with anything that is produced by chrysler.

male20674

Buy a real cal

AMEN Brother. Preach

bcp said:
Ok, heres your problem.

problem solved.

I will ride a bike or a horse in the future before I ever spend another dollar with anything that is produced by chrysler.

robbie

Funny that you say that. Hubby is FORD man. Somehow over the years we've ended up with three Dodge's. Hmm.
Was looking for a 73-74 Barracuda for him until I about had a heart attack when I saw the prices. They're sooo nice.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bcp said:
Ok, heres your problem.

problem solved.

You maybe on to something.. early 80's I had a Dodge, and couldn't get half of the radio stations everyone else was getting. Switched out the radio for a Pioneer, and WOW, I got a crapload of stations..

bcp

In My Opinion
robbie said:
Funny that you say that. Hubby is FORD man. Somehow over the years we've ended up with three Dodge's. Hmm.
Was looking for a 73-74 Barracuda for him until I about had a heart attack when I saw the prices. They're sooo nice.
The older ones were built well.
I think alot of the reason they went under in the first place was because they were spending more on quality than the other makers, thus a profit margine that did not allow them to continue on the same path.

when Lee took control and borrowed the money from the government to bail them out, I think his way of working things was to make a car that looked better than the rest, but at the same time he reduced the quality of the work putting that car together.

Ive had three Chrysler products, and every one of them have had the same fatal problems.

never again will I buy one.