Hey Cowgirl! Meet...

Cowgirl

Mousebaby said:
Noel and Joy, my new babies! :yahoo:

Cute!!! :yay: Where'd ya get em? I have some that will be ready for new homes any time after the 20th. Let me know if you want some more! I have standard size and dwarf rats. The dwarf rats are cute...they only get 1/3 the size of the standards. All my standard sized ones have dumbo ears. Oh yeah, and I'll have some mice ready in January. Did you see the ad posted on the classified page? Maybe I'll call and see if they want some new ones too. :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

Cowgirl said:
Cute!!! :yay: Where'd ya get em? I have some that will be ready for new homes any time after the 20th. Let me know if you want some more! I have standard size and dwarf rats. The dwarf rats are cute...they only get 1/3 the size of the standards. All my standard sized ones have dumbo ears. Oh yeah, and I'll have some mice ready in January. Did you see the ad posted on the classified page? Maybe I'll call and see if they want some new ones too. :lmao:

Thanks, I think they are cute too. I got them at Petco last night. I don't think my hubby will go for me getting anymore, but I appreciate the offer. I used to have six of them at one time but they all died of old age. :( I just missed holding them and seeing yours the other day made me want to get some more. So it's all your fault :lmao: :huggy:

Ben, the two of us need look no more,
we both found what we were looking for.
With a friend to call my own,
I'll never be alone, and you my friend will see,
you've got a friend in me.

Ben, you're always running here and there,
you feel you're not wanted anywhere.
If you ever look behind,
and don't like what you find,
there's something you should know:
you've got a place to go.

I used to say I and me, now it's us, now it's we.
I used to say I and me, now it's us, now it's we.

Ben, most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do;
I wish they would try to,
I'm sure they'd think again
if they had a friend like Ben
A friend, like Ben
A friend, like Ben