Hey, Catt

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The cat came in this a.m. limping on one leg. No cuts or bleeding and he doesn't seem to be distressed. He had a lot of leftover salmon tonight and seems okay. Just wait it out?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BS Gal said:
The cat came in this a.m. limping on one leg. No cuts or bleeding and he doesn't seem to be distressed. He had a lot of leftover salmon tonight and seems okay. Just wait it out?

Sorry, I have been building a shelter. :lol:

I'd wait until tomorrow. Does he get in fights?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
Sorry, I have been building a shelter. :lol:

I'd wait until tomorrow. Does he get in fights?
He stays in all day and then begs to be put out at night. He'll do that huge me-owing thing if we don't let him out at night. So, yeah, he probably got in a fight with something. He's up to date on shots.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
BS Gal said:
He stays in all day and then begs to be put out at night. He'll do that huge me-owing thing if we don't let him out at night. So, yeah, he probably got in a fight with something. He's up to date on shots.

Look him over really well. He could have a bite. They can turn into nasty abscesses. Watch him closely because he can get really sick from them.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
As Catt said look for puncture wounds but they can be hard to find...Check him MANY times a day for heat and swelling...If you see anything like a bite if you do not get him to a vet at least get him on some good antibiotics as bites will get nasty

Neighbors dog died the other day as two other dogs running the neighborhood ganged up on him and tore him to shreads...guy lasted about 12 hrs he looked horrible...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
cattitude said:
Look him over really well. He could have a bite. They can turn into nasty abscesses. Watch him closely because he can get really sick from them.
He is a mean, mean cat. I looked closely today, but didn't see any cuts. He is limping, though. The woman down the street is the vet at the Well Pet Clinic so if something goes awry this weekend and the vets are closed, she'll come down and treat him. How lucky am I?