St Mary's Co Camera Club????

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Does anyone here belong to the SMCCC? How many people go to the nights they meet at Coffee Quarters? How many people go on there outings when they go? Just wondering if this club has many people showing up? Thanks

I guess I could just go and find out too...

J

ylexot

Super Genius
:howdy:

I haven't been to many of the Coffee Quarters meetings, but the couple times I went, there were probably ~10 people there. I haven't been on any of the outings, so I don't know what the turn-out has been like for them. Regular meetings and competitions, we usually have ~20-30 people.

Danzig

Wed, January 3, 2007, 6-8 pm : Evening Chat
The 1st and 2nd Wednesday activities have been switched for the holiday.
Bring questions, photos to share, ideas, and/or good humor.

:howdy: Come on out.:howdy: It will be fun.

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Hey Danzig and all others that may have been at the SMCCC meeting last night. I enjoyed talking with everyone and had a very nice time. I hope to see everyone again next week.

J

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I'm at the Souther MD Higher Ed Center every Thursday night for classes and I noticed tonight some of the pictures in one of the Halls is from the St. Mary's County Camera Club. There's some good stuff out there. :)

Danzig

vanbells said:
I'm at the Souther MD Higher Ed Center every Thursday night for classes and I noticed tonight some of the pictures in one of the Halls is from the St. Mary's County Camera Club. There's some good stuff out there. :)
They must be real good, They have had a bunch of them stolen.

N

nitwhit3286

Nothing like a perverted pirate being nestled down taking pictures of an ususpecting victim. :yay: