Hey Mousebaby

Cowgirl

Meet some mouse babies! :howdy: They are 3 weeks old.

Attachments

• S2010013.JPG
    S2010013.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
M

Mousebaby

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww They're so CUTE!!!! :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

HorseLady said:
nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. They're rodents eeeeccckkkk! Run and hide!

:lmao: Poor babies!! They need love just like every other living thing on this earth :roflmao:

M

Mousebaby

greyhound said:
When I was a kid I used to watch them being feed to a very large snake.

Actually, I have to feed fuzzies to my Chinese water dragon. She sure does love her mice! :yum:

Cowgirl

HorseLady said:
nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. They're rodents eeeeccckkkk! Run and hide!

Well, to be honest with you, one of the little buggers bit me yesterday. They're still to small to do much damage, but if I had a snake handy.... :whistle:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I remember finding a nest of pinkies in our tack shed. That is about the only time I find them even remotely cute. My hubbie gave me the hardest time while I tried to "save" them from the resident cats! Even after I had just cussed cause something ate one of my saddle pads. :smack:

Cowgirl

HorseLady said:
I remember finding a nest of pinkies in our tack shed. That is about the only time I find them even remotely cute. My hubbie gave me the hardest time while I tried to "save" them from the resident cats! Even after I had just cussed cause something ate one of my saddle pads. :smack:

Well, I feel differently about wild mice... They used to reside in our chicken house, and when I'd find a nest, I'd call over the chickens...then flush the mice out of the nest. Chickens love to eat mice!!! :lmao: That' could be considered mean...but but they were eating and chewing everything, they had to go.