small wheel chair needed

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
:howdy: I am in need of a wheelchair to buy or borrow for my daughter .. She hurt her ankle and we need to have wheels instead of crutches . thanks

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
:flowers: what happened??????

She fell down the stairs Friday night so I put ice on it went to bed and when I got up the next morning it was still swollen .. So off to the emergency room at ST. Mary's because I had to be there to take my mom to WHC the ambulance was coming for my dad at 1:30 ..It was very interesting they got her in and out with x rays to splint in less then 30 minutes because I told them I had to be ready to go to WHC..They believe she fractured her ankle (not the one she fractured before) it is cracked right at her growth plate ...I need to see if I can get her into the orthopedic Dr. tomorrow ... My life is just soooo interesting .. I will call you in the AM and tell you more...How's my horse COLD???

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
give Z a big hug for me. I will make sure that I tell Amira that she is on vacation now that Z cant ride. And NO, all blanketed and put in thier respective areas for the snowy night.

Pandora

TC,

You can borrow one I have for a few weeks. Persim knows where to find me, just swing by and pick it up. :flowers:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Pandora said:
TC,

You can borrow one I have for a few weeks. Persim knows where to find me, just swing by and pick it up. :flowers:

thanks but I was able to get one from the share place in Avenue .. thanks for your help.... She is in a walking cast but if we go to WHC she will use it for sure ... Percy she said she will (NOT) be riding she is out of school until
Thursday and no gym or physical contact sports for 6 weeks :jameo: When is our first ride?? :poorbaby: Thank you from Tiki and Amira it was cold ...TC