Hey Jazz

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
How does the Sebring handle in the smow?

Excellent if the snow isn't too deep. Front wheel drive rocks. :yay: Of course, I have to be able to get out of my driveway first :jameo: so now I have the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4. :clap:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
Excellent if the snow isn't too deep. Front wheel drive rocks. :yay: Of course, I have to be able to get out of my driveway first :jameo: so now I have the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4. :clap:
I have had a rear-wheel drive vehicle for 10 years, so I am a little shy about driving. First snow with the Sebring. Thanks. :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
I have had a rear-wheel drive vehicle for 10 years, so I am a little shy about driving. First snow with the Sebring. Thanks. :huggy:

I've had to adjust to driving a rear wheel drive vehicle again and forgot how different the handling is. :lol: I've driven in snow in the Sebring many times and have never had a problem other than the idiots on the road. :rolleyes:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
I've had to adjust to driving a rear wheel drive vehicle again and forgot how different the handling is. :lol: I've driven in snow in the Sebring many times and have never had a problem other than the idiots on the road. :rolleyes:
The t-bird barely makes it out of the driveway if there is any accumulation. I'm not driving in tomorrow if it's icy, anyway. Boss knows I don't drive in the snow.