Found Friend - David Anderson

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
First, I should apologize for how long it took to find out the simplest of things. Second, for the life of me I can't remember who you are (was your name Jo) and where we got on this topic and after searching for it here on the forums it might have been purged by the SMOD gurus during recent transformations.

To the meat of it, David Anderson is still living in the same house down at Colton’s Point. This was from Trish Anderson, Tom’s ex-wife. A search for a phone number shows a David O. Anderson down there as 301-769-4994. The wife just called him and talked to him. Hope this helps you out.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Ken,

Are you really sure you want to put this guy's information and phone number out over the internet?

Ken King

PREMO Member
Yep,

He told the wife it was okay (I wouldn't otherwise). He wants to contact the person seeking him real bad. Also as he is in the phone book I don't think it's that much of a problem. Just trying to help friends reconnect.

Otter

Nothing to see here
I think I remember that thread, wasn't Rosered involved in that?? Bout 4 or 5 months ago?? Maybe she remembers...

Ken King

PREMO Member
I remember it being around the holidays but for the life of me I can't remember much about it, other then I said I would help. Now if someone could help me remember that would be great (not to mention a huge task :lmao: ).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I remember reading that thread, but don't think I was involved, other than I know Tom's ex.

Funny this came up. The Hubby took me out to where T's Cove used to be Saturday evening before we went to a party out in that area. Thought I had been there before, but nothing looked familiar....